Jordi Alba

in many of the games we very rarely get attacked and when teams park the bus, having him and alves as the full backs to try and support the two wide forwards would be a great option i think, stretch the defence for the central midfielders to play balls through. for the remainder of the season i would like to see muniesa play as the left back, left of three cbs. from the little of him i've seen i think he could do a good job. plus as brilliant as abidal has been i was never convinced he ws barca quality, especially after (think it was) euro 2008 and he proved me completely wrong so muniesa might be a free option to do this. He may have played for the b team yesterday though so thats probably scuppered the plan.

karthik

This post made me lol

The guy doesn't even defend as well as Adriano, that makes him completely insignificant defensively compared to Abidal. Plus he's a midget, we'll just lack more height in our box.

To top it off, how the hell is bringing in an attacking minded LB going to be a good thing with us playing 3-4-3?! If anything using 3-4-3 is just another good reason to bring in a TALLER, DEFENSIVE MINDED LB. Alba-Pique-Alves defense OMG SO MUCH PWN.....seriously, why even bother defending.

Alba, I believe, if we sign, will not play as our left back in a 3-4-3. He would as a winger. I have already posted this opinion of mine in the other post. Also from next season I wont be surprised if we see a lot of change in the way we play. We would be having a new head coach with a new assistant coach and they would try to implement their own ideas to make the team better. I do expect few big guns to go out probably by the summer of 2013 if they are not able to cope up with Tito or if Tito is not leading the team towards the right direction.

We are going to witness something different from the first of July and Im certain we are also in the market for other players who would suit Tito's demands or Rosell's brazillian lust

MagIX

He is quality. Technically sound and lightening fast. Consider our needs though with our defense being among the smallest and easiest to exploit in Europe. We simply need height, physicality, and a quality defender. He is none of those things.
Exactly. we dont need this pussy of 1.64m tall !

i can immagine.....Alba, Alves, Mascherano, Piqué (or Puyol 1.78m),... every corner we take a goal.

Superfly

Banned
Jordi-Alba-Hairstyles-500x418.jpg

fuck da haters

VenusA

Translate

Morinho : Clown ,, Clown ,, clown ,, clown

Jordi :shut up subnormal close your mouth :shh:

:lol:

Last edited:

gingerless

the only good reason to buy alba would be to sell adriano and buy a solid defensive LB to be a starter. nothing else would justify his purchase unless he comes for free

psychotsek

Number of games itself gives little information.The truth is that during more demanding matches Mathieu was used as LB.

Home of Barca Fans