Jordi Alba

clemente

What is his release clause? He is one of the most important player for us, even though fans want to replace him for some reason, he wasnt happy last season so I wonder if he would accept an offer from MU. (was gonna say PSG but then remembered Neymar is there)

xXKonan

He bases his skill set on pace and that's pretty much it.

His crossing isn't good and his decision making in the final third isn't great either. and his defending is so inconsistent as well. He's fortunate enough that he has pace to bail him out in tricky situations as well. I remember the classico at the bernabeu where we won 3-2, he was always so far up the field and out of position he constantly left Umtiti to defend the entire left side on his own.

Once his pace goes he's going to struggle a lot I reckon.

He bases his skill set on pace and that's pretty much it.

His crossing isn't good and his decision making in the final third isn't great either. and his defending is so inconsistent as well. He's fortunate enough that he has pace to bail him out in tricky situations as well. I remember the classico at the bernabeu where we won 3-2, he was always so far up the field and out of position he constantly left Umtiti to defend the entire left side on his own.

Once his pace goes he's going to struggle a lot I reckon.

you got to remember his cross to Messi to score the 3rd goal. Digne would probably have botched that play.

Maybe bring up Cucurella as competition for him.

Last edited:

Albo

Still looks to be daydreaming and why the fuck he has to whine about everything, Jesus Christ, grow up Alba.

Home of Barca Fans