Jordi Alba

gasgas

Alba is not done yet. He'll come good next season. He has to.

Yeah
Let's hope Valverde teaches him how to make a cross, and do more with the ball on his feet ala Marcelo. Let's hope he can grow a few inches in height OR if impossible increase his leap by a foot or so, to help defending aerial balls

Giginho75

This player :facepalm:
Nothing exceptional in attack, can hardly cross beyond the first man
Only got pace in defence, poor aerially costing us in the air
Not even a Top 5 LB in the world right now
Another player i wouldn't mind losing

excuse me, but does a good player exist for you in fcb now?

Giginho75

Plenty Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Roberto, Umtiti, Mats etc etc

just these? the others are over? waste? garbage?
if also jordi alba for you is a normal player i think i don't know nothing about football, because we are talking about a great LB, since many years in the lineup of barca and spain, always protagonist...

is not his topic, but in your list i don't read neither busquets...
i hope you only forgot to write his name, otherwise i don't know what i have to say.

gasgas

just these? the others are over? waste? garbage?
if also jordi alba for you is a normal player i think i don't know nothing about football, because we are talking about a great LB, since many years in the lineup of barca and spain, always protagonist...

is not his topic, but in your list i don't read neither busquets...
i hope you only forgot to write his name, otherwise i don't know what i have to say.
i think you know the meaning of etc.

vlad

Digne will push him out of the squad if he does not improve, lets not compare him to marcelo, marcelo is another dimension to all LB's out there, alaba is close.

Giginho75

You complained that Busquets was not in my list. Etc means and others since i can't list all players

now it's more clear ;-)
but in your list there aren't others great players who deserve to play for barca, one of these is jordi alba.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's never been the sharpest knife, so whatever...

He's the kind of player who needs to feel the heat in order to perform, and in the last couple seasons he's been too complacent with his role...

Home of Barca Fans