Jordi Alba

Galning

funny how the reff gave us 2 easy penalties after fucking us all season and at the time rm were already 2-0 up

LOL

Same thing like in 2012 when they also pushed hard for Madrid and started giving us penalties everywhere once Madrid ran to far away on the table.

It happens most seasons. We always get a shitload of penalties too once we've won the league for the past seasons. But for some Culés this is still normal and they use Alba's dive to show referee's aren't biased. Clueless.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It happens most seasons. We always get a shitload of penalties too once we've won the league for the past seasons. But for some Culés this is still normal and they use Alba's dive to show referee's aren't biased. Clueless.

It works every single time, though... As soon as the game ended people were texting me about the cheap calls, and I was like, did you watch the whole season? How do these calls even benefit Barca if RM is already champion?

The PR campaign from the capital is perfectly calculated, and always effective...

xXKonan

Jordi Alba spoke to the media about new Barcelona manager Ernesto Valverde and the man he replaced, Luis Enrique.

“I am very happy. I think he’s a brave coach who likes playing with the ball,” said Alba. “He’s had strong players, with other qualities, and they have played with the ball. I asked my friends who have had him about him and they spoke very well of him. What’s clear is that it will be better for me than with Luis Enrique. I didn’t have the minutes I wanted to, but I hope that this goes better for me. I’m excited about the new coach.”

Alba is not concerned about the direction of the team’s style. “The style has always been the same. With the three up front who are beats, maybe we play a bit more direct, but we have kept keeping the ball, keeping the opponent where we want them. I think the style has always been the same.”

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...s-enrique-and-excited-about-new-coach-6080076

xXKonan

Not very graceful by Alba but he never really was a graceful type, was he?
The funny part is Alba was a staunch supporter of Lucho, but ever since we reverted to that 3-3-1-3(3-4-3) for that short time and he was benched he completely changed his views rather quick.

The 3-3-1-3 was used because of lack of RB and how bad the Midfield had gotten along with the lack of RW. I doubt Lucho had anything against Alba. His form had been erratic since the second half of last season. there would be games he would be great and others he would be awful and His lack of Height played a role in why he didn't play as a LCB in some of the bigger games when we used the 3-4-3.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And the season actually went downhill ever since he made those stupid comments when on Spain duty...... I hope we sell his sorry ass

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There were moments where I could not understand that Alba was not playing. Especially Lucho choosing Mathieu instead of him against Juve, that was just dumb and maybe the biggest reason that we conceded three goals in the first leg.
But Jordi needs to shut the fuck up now. He had better seasons in the past and needs to improve again.

Giginho75

this is the classic interview when a new coach signed...
i don't think we have to give much importance...

further i think jordi is a great player, one of the best in his role thanks to great ability when he has to recover the opponent for the back and when he has to push for attack...

absurd for me seeing him in the bench during the most important matches of the CL...
how has been possible prefering mathieu and playing with that shocking system???

Last edited:

vlad

Never got my simpathy, diver and really embaressing behaviour on the pitch when he has opportunity, and i see he is not much better off the pitch with comments, crying why he does not play, downgrade after abidal definitely, dont rate him high as a LB, in attack he is quite limited, selling him for a good amount of cash would not leave me in tears

Scientist

Never got my simpathy, diver and really embaressing behaviour on the pitch when he has opportunity, and i see he is not much better off the pitch with comments, crying why he does not play, downgrade after abidal definitely, dont rate him high as a LB, in attack he is quite limited, selling him for a good amount of cash would not leave me in tears

This.

khaled_a_d

this is the classic interview when a new coach signed...
i don't think we have to give much importance...

absurd for me seeing him in the bench during the most important matches of the CL...
how has been possible prefering mathieu and playing with that shocking system???

Regarding 1st part, the 1st quotes was a classic welcome to the club from Alba to Valverde
But to Say

What’s clear is that it will be better for me than with Luis Enrique. I didn’t have the minutes I wanted to, but I hope that this goes better for me. I’m excited about the new coach.

Was an awful,he should be grateful to Lucho,he won most of his trophies here under him and was never considered top 5 LB in the world before him never mind Lucho was actually in favor of him all way long until he played 343. Never mind no one really cares what is better for him. People care what is better for the team. He should just keep his mouth shut. He always seem to be the guy that would complain once things doesn't go his way.

As for 2nd part,Mathieu is more natural LCB tbh. It was understandable a little bit. he provides more defensive anchor than Alba who himself struggles much. Yeah it was the wrong bet but it wasn't something that drive a player crazy tbf. You should always trust your teammates even if things isn't going your way. And tbh I don't want to seel Alba playing more minutes,Digne deserves to play more

Home of Barca Fans