Jordi Alba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From this angle it doesn't seem like he's in the best of forms...

[tw]755149531076038656[/tw]

xXKonan

Digne's time to shine. :mou:

I seen another photo like a week ago that showed him with a bit of a belly. :lucho: going to work him hard once he gets back.

Stric

He looks fine. People in this forum are always overreacting to photos of players' stomachs. Messi, Suarez, Arda, Alba, etc. When you're discussing whether a player's in good shape, the main thing you're interested in is fat percentage, and you can't calculate that based on a photo. And you most certainly can't figure out whether a player has gained some fat based on comparing different photos (if we're talking about a few % up or down, and not extreme fat gain/loss).

The way a stomach looks in a photo depends on whether the person was breathing in or out at that moment, what they've eaten last, how long it's been since their last meal, how much water they've had to drink, how long it's been since their last drink etc. etc. etc..... and among a billion other things, fat percentage. A protruded stomach means nothing. A stomach with fat hanging off it means something.

If a person with absolutely perfect abs and no fat on their abdomen drinks a whole bottle of water, they're gonna have a belly.

Here's a gif to put things into perspective.

giphy.gif

Stric

I'm pretty sure we're all just joking, [MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] :)

I started writing my reply to the original post with the link, I didn't even see the other (humorous) replies until now. :)

I also grabbed the opportunity to address this topic that comes up too often on the forum. :lol: I remember when people were going crazy over a pic of Messi where his stomach looked kind of bigger than usual. :lol:

Total-Football

The most physical attributes a footballer can have are : stamina - work rate then speed and acceleration.. if 6 packs and muscles (by extension body image) meant anything in this sport your boy Balloteli would have been one of the worlds best.. every coach he had hated him for his poor physical condition and work ethic even tho he has the body of cristiano ronaldo. Cr7 himself is heavily criticized for his lack of defensive work and he has the body of zeus.. milner scores 13 km almost every game and he doesnt have the looks.. in short version: looks dont equal physical condition

xXKonan

Jeez.

Calma guys. Calma.
He's overweight man! since we signed Digne he has the pleasure of finally eating everything he wants! he doesn't have to worry about staying fit anymore or getting injured since we signed a new young LB! :tata::mou:

Jokes aside it could be just a badly angled photo.

Home of Barca Fans