Jordi Alba

J

Jamie Cal

[gfy]CostlyComfortableHen[/gfy]

Always looks to Messi, even now when we have Suarez and Neymar. Messi has to be used as a decoy more.

I agree with that. But I also think that Alba would play better if he could rest more during the season. And for that to happen we should have a better choice on the bench than Adriano (if he's even healthy), Mathieu (I like him as CB but not so much as LB) or Roberto (for all his versatility LB is the only position where he didn't convince me). That's why I think LB should be one of our top 3 priorities in summer, but at the same time I wouldn't pay 30M+ for that position.

Definitely. Plus he'll always have his muscle strains during the season, he always has.

gasgas

Always looks to Messi, even now when we have Suarez and Neymar. Messi has to be used as a decoy more.

Definitely. Plus he'll always have his muscle strains during the season, he always has.

He can pass to other players recall surez second goal at etihad last season
He just doesnt want to

J

Jamie Cal

He can pass to other players recall surez second goal at etihad last season
He just doesnt want to

That's the point, he doesn't do nearly enough, despite getting in these positions thanks to Messi's switch balls being so deadly. He almost always tries to hit Messi.

On the whole, his final ball and his finishing has been really disappointing the last few years.

Total-Football

Amazing player .. when he was getting subtitued at the 69th minute they showed the distance covered stat : 9 km run .. let that sink in .. 9 km in 69 minutes

Total-Football

amazing player .. since this page is empty i'll just will keep on praising the guy .. barca's soldier , the best barca player this season after Neymar in my opinion , a well oiled engine in the left side

JamDav1982

amazing player .. since this page is empty i'll just will keep on praising the guy .. barca's soldier , the best barca player this season after Neymar in my opinion , a well oiled engine in the left side

He has been hopeless lately and is terrible in final third.

Not even close to level of Marcelo/Alaba.

Total-Football

i'll keep on speaking the truth .. whether harsh or pleasant . in this case i have nothing to say but pleasant things .. Alba is that dude

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

I honestly don't think he watches the games, there's no way that someone that does consistently post "Amazing performance" "our best/2nd best player" in the Alba and Neymar threads in the last couple months while simultaneously bashing on Messi after every game.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Alaba hasnt played ar a left back in ages .. Marcelo is terrible , wolsburg or roma are not a test.

Alaba might be a better player overall but never a better Left back , our own Alba is the best Lb in the world in my opinion

JamDav1982

Alaba hasnt played ar a left back in ages .. Marcelo is terrible , wolsburg or roma are not a test.

Alaba might be a better player overall but never a better Left back , our own Alba is the best Lb in the world in my opinion

Alaba I named as he is the most complete LB in the world regardless of how often he plays there.

Marcelo is on a different level to Alba. Better defender and much better in final third just doesnt have the same pace.

Total-Football

you're wasting time if you judge Atltico Madrid team individually .. they are a compact teamwho works hard and have a perfect solid system, a defensive one.. philippe failed at a much weaker side ( chealsea ) and Arda is failing right now as we speak .. they both looked amazing at atletico. and philippe of course still look amazing since he came back

Home of Barca Fans