Jordi Alba

El Flaco

Got outpaced by Bellerin so gets him back with a nutmeg :lol: loved it. Feel like noone really comments on this guys thread much you would think he was Lord Douglas

[gfy]SphericalSparseAustralianshelduck[/gfy]

[gfy]BitesizedClassicGlowworm[/gfy]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think he was that good defensively but then again Iniesta was on snooze mode playing ahead of him.

FC B

Got outpaced by Bellerin so gets him back with a nutmeg :lol: loved it. Feel like noone really comments on this guys thread much you would think he was Lord Douglas

I couldn't say he got outpaced by Bellerin. Alba is the fastest LB in the world and he never got clearly beaten in a sprint not even by Bale or Salah. He always managed to keep up with the runner like he did with Hector yesterday night.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I couldn't say he got outpaced by Bellerin. Alba is the fastest LB in the world and he never got clearly beaten in a sprint not even by Bale or Salah. He always managed to keep up with the runner like he did with Hector yesterday night.

His acceleration is brutal but his top speed is lower than Bellerin, not saying his top speed isn't still super fast but it isn't one of the best in football.

aaron101

Bellerin was a bit ahead of him on that sprint battle but Alba was able to keep up with him in just a short gap.

Kuchi

Bellerin is also very very fast, some Arsenal fan friend of mine said he's even faster than Wallcot.

Jordi is one of the fastest in the world, even if 1-2 players outrun him, they can only do that at max pace and our boy would still be able to stay close to them. Full pace running and controling the ball at some point is hard as hell.

So, Jordi is definitely fast enough for anyone.

vlad

alba is the perfect LB for barca, i understand he is a bit limited upfront in terms of crossing and finishing chances, but scoring is not his job, he is great with passing and defending, just imagine that barca have marcelo as a LB, what a hole that would be in the back

Home of Barca Fans