Jordi Alba

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He had so many of those goals in his first season here and with Spain for a while, but for the last two seasons he can't finish shit. So damn frustrating. Stop making those runs if you always bottle them.

Hardy

was offside in that chance on superb pass by Messi? as always poor finishing again :facepalm: Messi should be kick his ass :neymar:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His finishing may be off but I wouldn't trade him for anyone. A home boy too. A perfect player for Barca.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If only he could score, he'd be 10/10.. getting used to see him waste amazing messi passes.

Neymessi

If only he could score, he'd be 10/10.. getting used to see him waste amazing messi passes.

Nope most of the times when messi passes he just has to make a cross and thats a goal.And he has done that well many times.But yeah when he is one on one he most of the times misses.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Nope most of the times when messi passes he just has to make a cross and thats a goal.And he has done that well many times.But yeah when he is one on one he most of the times misses.

I know crossing it leads to a goal 10x more than when he's 1on1 that's what I'm saying, if he could finish those too he'd be amazing.

F

Flavia

He needs to stop doing that when the game is won... There was no need to such acrobatic.

Home of Barca Fans