Jordi Alba

catalan force

Exactly..finding a WC LB is already hard, but it's even harder to buy a WC LB who can be excellent as a CB. Jordi Alba is just a better, fitter version of Adriano..Muniesa is more defensive and I hope that he will use this chance to prove to Pep that he deserves to stay with the first team.
A guy who can play CB and LB being defensively strong..can only think of sakho..but i would rather give muniesa a chance before going for anyone in the market. Its his time to shine.

catalan force

Vertonghen is not good enough for Barça..
true that.
Havent seen of sakho but his name was always raised when talked about abidal's replacement.I think this has more to do more with his physical appearance.
Isnt stefan Radu a bit too rash for our liking? just a thought (havent watched him much)
Seems like there are no good defenders/LB in the market.
We have also been linked to Yaroslav Rakitsky(22) before. Can play as a LB/CB from Shakhtar Donetsk. But i fear that after Chygy incident we might not try that again.

Superfly

Banned
Jordi-Alba-Hairstyles-500x418.jpg

Jordi-Alba-Hairstyles-Image-500x375.jpg

1328478054401.jpg

:wub:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We have also been linked to Yaroslav Rakitsky(22) before. Can play as a LB/CB from Shakhtar Donetsk. But i fear that after Chygy incident we might not try that again.
yes. Those Ukraine mafia owe us one for paying 8m for loan signing Dima. They should now sell us Rakitskyi for less than his market value, and probably throw in Willian too as a token of gratitude

catalan force

yes. Those Ukraine mafia owe us one for paying 8m for loan signing Dima. They should now sell us Rakitskyi for less than his market value, and probably throw in Willian too as a token of gratitude
would totally love rakitskiy here.. language problems aside he is like sexy as fuck..!! great in tackling... speed..power.. rafaesque long balls with the left foot ofc. Have really liked him as much as I have seen of him. Could be a great signing for us..and i say no to thiago silva.. he is too old to spend 30mil on..

Yugi

there were rumours about bringing Rakitskiy in summer
Pep always choses players that he seen live and he seen him few times already, actually asked Shaktar´s coach who the hell he is
he has awesome name and is no Sakho
if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

:troll:

veryfatchocobo

How about Nagatomo <_<. Japan plays Barcelona style since Zaccheroni. I guess he's too short and doesn't play LB for Inter right? Plus Inter's really bad atm, but I blame Ranieri and his curse. But yeah, I'd like to see Nagatomo...

catalan force

there were rumours about bringing Rakitskiy in summer
Pep always choses players that he seen live and he seen him few times already, actually asked Shaktar´s coach who the hell he is
he has awesome name and is no Sakho
Lucescu something i guess.(Shakthar coach)
Rakitskiy even scored against us at the camp nou. I like him. :wub:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Rakytskiy is a beast. could be a decent option if we want a LB/CB.

but Shakhtar won't let him go for cheap. they don't need the money remember. and I dunno if he's as intelligent as Chygrynskiy who was able to acclimatise and adapt to living in Catalunya very quickly (his on-pitch transition took longer, obviously).

so probably best to look elsewhere.

X

xaviniesta

after the game at shatkar, pep went to their coach and asked, who is this guy (rakytskiy)

Home of Barca Fans