Jordi Alba

Alarcón

So, Alba plays about as good as Montoya and people think he should be Motm while the latter gets a shitload of criticism.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Flawless so far this season, honestly the only LB in Europe at that level of form (can't think of a single one that is matching him right now).

Alarcón

Alba had a complete game. He was rock solid in defense and contributed very much in offense. Montoya was bad in the opposition half.

Yeah, bad like when he gave that pass to Rakitic and the latter was free on goal, or one of his several good passes to Messi/Pedro/whomever, I guess now he has to apologise for thinking before passing as opposed to the oh so much better Alves

Sometimes I feel like people here don't even really watch the matches, they're just sitting there and when Montoya makes a great tackle or interception he's just a random player in their eyes, but when 1 of his passes doesn't find its target they'll say that was typical Montoya again; in the end you just see what you want to see and I hope Lucho saw the same thing I did

barcanuck

Hats off to Jordi today he worked his ass off and created some great chances. That cross to Munir for a close header is usually always a goal.

Sunny Mir

Amazing performance. One of the best fullbacks in the world right now. That dribble and shot with his right foot was very impressive. And as always works hid ass off.Just hope he doesn't get injured.

Alik

maybe but I love him anyhow the determination, speed and just sheer spirit makes me want to have him on the team not to mention his talent and ability as a LB

I agree. I hope he stays for a long time. I don't want to see him replaced with "a defensive-minded LB".

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not a perfect performance but no one had one yesterday, IMO...Still, he was extremely influential, on both ends...We needed this Alba back

Home of Barca Fans