Jordi Alba

Darko

agree,great signing,incredible how he can keep up such a high tempo game after game,for the full 90 minutes

M

mitkoa7x

Cant believe I doubted Barca for wanting him, biggest mistake the past year :worthy:

ShandyFFM

incredible pace and stamina.. i think he might be the fastes player in our squad withouth the ball... best transfer since years.... superb passing running pace and anticipation

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
His stamina and running reminds me of Dani back in the day. On top of that he plays his heart out for his home town club!
Agreed. So glad we got him, otherwise had we never, he would have been doing the same at Man United.

sabby

incredible pace and stamina.. i think he might be the fastes player in our squad withouth the ball... best transfer since years.... superb passing running pace and anticipation

our squad ?? Try all the squads in the world. He might give Bolt a run for his money !!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What i can't believe is that some people would have picked the lanky, clumsy, bullshit Bale over Alba. Not only does Bale lack technical skill or agility, he's a ballhog and couldn't play tiki taka if his life depended on it. He taps the ball like 5 yards ahead into space and then blindly whacks a cross in hoping someone heads it or runs in to shoot and gets dispossessed. Good for a counter-attacking team, suicidal for barca.

alex88bg

The best thing about him is his hunger to run run run and play the ball.He is always full of emotions on the field...His energy is boosting up all of our palyers....

Garrus

average game from him, He wasn't that much of a danger at the flank, Not like what we have got used to see from him anyway.
But i couldn't be happier about signing him, He's one of the best additions to our squad in years.

pawanme10

That sprint. <3

609359889-e2f0baebf17360ebfba35904bd695bed_4ff0a538-full.gif

Home of Barca Fans