League Cup

zanela

I didn't see a related thread anywhere. (if there is, the mods can merge them). Please use it for any relevant discussion from now on.
The Winners deserve felicitation in a dedicated thread not of the opponent they just slayed.
Here's to Alex McLeish's men and their well-earned victory. :beer2:
Needless to say, i'm pleased for them. :D

a0xfg9.jpg

2mhiv6a.jpg

1z22b1t.jpg

2sb7uop.jpg

34y5qp2.jpg

J

Jordzibob

Good thread idea, shame nobodys posted in here. I guess it will get revived next year, must remember to bump.

Anyway all the talk is of how Arsenal fucked up choked etc, I say give credit to Birmingham, well earned, played great, totally deserved and the scenes after the final whistle were great, Mcleish is a fantastic manager. Well done Birmingham, happy for them.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Agreed, congrats to Birmingham on the league cup! It may not be a huge deal but I'm sure to them it is. I'm happy for their team and their fans!

zanela

Watching Chelsea vs Fulham for Romeu. So far he's looked comfortable on the ball, kept it simple and passed the ball well, just caught on the wrong foot a couple of times. Like to see him improve his positioning. Not much to complain otherwise.
I'm liking McEachran. He's been at the heart of everything good Chelsea have created in the first half. Skills and composure on the ball. Definitely not English. :p

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good result for us tonight. We should have been 4-0 up in the first half, such was our dominance. However credit to Poyet who changed tactics and Brighton were the better team in the 2nd half.

I want to win this trophy definitely and with a decent draw we could do.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Our team:- Reina kelly carra coates enrique henderson spearing lucas maxi Bellamy carroll.

Chelsea:- Turnbull; Bosingwa, Alex, Luiz, Bertrand; McEachran, Romeu, Lampard; Malouda, Lukaku, Torres.

I like our team.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Lukaku is actually playing?! About time, I thought he was the new Drogba. Good games on tonight in the League Cup. If the Barca game wasen't on I would watch one, but alas, my team come first :D

Do you have the line-ups of Arsenal vs Man City?

zanela

Here Jonathan..

Arsenal: Fabianski, Koscielny, Djourou, Squillaci, Miquel, Frimpong, Coquelin, Benayoun, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chamakh, Park

City: Pantilimon, Onuoha, K Toure, Savic, Zabaleta, Hargreaves, De Jong, A Johnson, Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko

Nice test for Romeu tonight. Hope he does well.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I am hoping Arsenal win tonight. I don't really care who wins in Chelsea's match. The best game is on tomorrow anyway. United VS Crystal Palace.

Bergkamp10

HT Arsenal 0 - 0 City.

We are bossing it! Coquelin and Frimpong are running the midfield and Oxlade-Chamberlain is ripping City a new one....2 great saves from City keeper, should be 2-up. City had to bring on Aguero because we were all over them. Nasri asked to come off he's getting that much abuse :lol::lol::lol::lol: City will win though, Squillaci is playing.

HT Chesea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Carroll missed a pen :lol:

Home of Barca Fans