League Cup

B

BrianSwan

I like Barca and admire the way the play but I could never affiliate myself with them as a supporter over my local team.

It doesn't feel right, I don't have the bond.

Pitbull2k4

i didn't know they gave out seats for $30 in barcelona

Who makes $10 an hour? (also I just said in Barcelona, of course there's the ticket but you would have that at your local club as well; I was talking about the differences between local and foreign).

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But we have Falafel? Or what's he's called.

But you prefer Benzema no? What about Fellaini?

I will support Arabic teams, hoping that one day they will matter, and reach unprecedented heights. Egypt has two or three good clubs, so does teams from North Africa and I wish them all the best. I hope they become magnificent, and compete against Europe's best in the CWC. I also hope their players improve to play in the WC the same way Ghana did.

I am not racially inclined towards a person, I am inclined towards my identity and my background. An identity is corrupted by individuals so I cannot be inclined towards people, but I will support my background hoping that my background would be relevant today.

Most clubs, since their inception, are about the people. They originate in a city, but they are for the people, regardless of who it is. A club is established to celebrate athleticism and skill, as well as entertain the masses, regardless of who they are, where they come from, where they were born. It is also a job, a business. National teams are not (never mind that they are becoming one).

You get it?

Home of Barca Fans