League Cup

A

ArsenalN5

Nasri isn't get that much abuse tbh, all he's getting is boos when he gets the ball.

Park should have scored.....Good save for it though....Loving Chambo.

Bergkamp10

1-0 City, Aguero - first shot on target! Completely undeserved, our kids outplayed them tonight. But I'm not too bothered, we don't need extra games while we're fighting for fourth. Coquelin, Frimpong and Oxo were amazing tbf, bossed City all night but Chamakh and Park were dreadful. If we had a decent striker we would have won. Plenty of positives to take and I'm proud of the boys tonight. Took a goal made from £90m worth of players to beat us.

A

ArsenalN5

We shoulda won that, complete fuck up on our part.

Oh well, seems we're trophyless for another year.

Bergkamp10

City will win all the domestic cups this season so we won't be the only ones. Nothing to be ashamed of, no one can compete with them.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yeah we will see about that!

Winning at the Bridge is getting boring now......

Hopefully a manc semi and we get cardiff :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says: "I thought Liverpool were superior all the way through. They had a strong desire to kill the game off and we couldn't match it." Very honest words from AVB.

:lol:

Bergkamp10

Oxlade-Chamberlain is a beast.

Should be ahead of Arshavin now, he has so much quality. Wouldn't be surprised if he got into England's Euro 2012 squad if he got more regular games. Last night proved that him, Frimpong and Coquelin are ready to play more first team football.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ox was brilliant, but I think y'all are getting ahead of yourselves. playing him sporadically for a season at least is the best way to handle him. he's very young and regular football will put a massive strain on his body (he's not some freakish manboy like Rooney was) and his mind. let him figure out how to traverse a full season next time. there's no need to rush the kid!

Bergkamp10

We need to rush him if it means seeing less of Arshavin. When Gervinho goes to the ACN in Jan, Oxo can push on and stake his claim to be a starter. And tbh, he looked a lot better than Adam Johnson who was predictable up against a young CB shifted out to LB. Why Johnson signed a new deal at City, I do not know. What an idiot.

Bergkamp10

Cappello's already said he might be in the squad, his words not mine. Oxo is different to Theo, he's more confident.

Home of Barca Fans