Udinese

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
For those that remain confused, Udinese isn't trying to become Barcelona or some competitive big club...They are a side built for one purpose, generate profits...So far, they're doing it

Sergio

Sergison
Which is why they are ridiculous. If you are only interested in profits, build a supermarket or something.

And if they actually sustained CL football, which they may have done for many seasons now, they would still be profitable and a better football team as well.

Same goes for Palermo, just a parasite club.

Sergio

Sergison
Udine isn't in the US, and I couldn't care less what the model is there, American sports are universally terrible.

Ash1899

Udinese have freakishly good scouts and pick up a lot of talent from South America too -- they also have a whole lot of players on loan at Granada. I'm not as optimistic about them getting out of the group stage as I would've been had Inler and Sanchez remained but i'm not ready to stick a fork in them just yet.

Thing is, the probably wont even make it to the group stage, which is just gonna be another black mark on Serie A. They wont go the way of Sampdoria in Serie A but I dont see them doing anything different in the CL. If your only aim is to generate profits and keep yourself afloat, why bother competing for CL spots when you are not gonna take it seriously? Same goes for the likes of Palermo who feel as if it is their god given right to be in the CL and when they fail to make it and in the process trying hard to get into the EL, they take it as a joke.....

No wonder Serie A lost it's 4th CL spot and I dont see them getting it back for quite a while. The ironic part is that clubs like Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Juventus have started to strengthen AFTER we lost the 4th spot....

We will sign Sanchez.....then draw Udinese in the group stages of the CL

Udinese have to go through the qualifiers first and they will be UNSEEDED, which means they are likely to face the likes of Bayern and Arsenal. Just dont see them making them through when they have sold almost the entire backbone of the team (Sanchez, Inler, Zapata)

Chainsaw

Killahead
For those that remain confused, Udinese isn't trying to become Barcelona or some competitive big club...They are a side built for one purpose, generate profits...So far, they're doing it

That's all about them! ^

I never liked this club really. Maybe because their kit is alike Juve. Or maybe because their stadium is mostly half empty. And other reasons are pretty obvious from their recent behaviours.

And funny, instead of strengthening the team after reaching the CL they are just using this as an opportunity to sell the players who will bring 'em good money. Pathetic and typical attitude of a small club! The chance of 'em failing to reach the group stage is enormous and even if they reach there they most likely will be bitch slapped by other teams and being another disgrace to Italy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Udine isn't in the US, and I couldn't care less what the model is there, American sports are universally terrible.

Not disagreeing that they are terrible but in terms of sporting models for billionaires, it's universal...Billionaire playthings, don't kid yourself...Some give the illusion of pursuit of building a noble club & some are built strictly for profit, like Udinese or the NBA Clippers, but they're still billionaire playthings

N

nejcf15

Atleast Handanović is loyal. Despite being linked with big clubs, he signed new contract with Udinese till 30th June 2016!

Home of Barca Fans