Serbia

Hamzah

High Definition Member
sorry for going off topic but MLK did you know bojan personally when you created the forum?

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
A very nice day for Serbian fans, and also for the Slovenian base. Both are representing the Balkans in a very dignified manner. It's time to demonstrate our strength and pride to various jingoistic and insular nations, who think the world revolves around them only. Good old beating to a pulp.

Exactly :beer2: Just imagine how it d be like if Yugoslavia stayed together, what super power squad that d be and stil way way smaller then most of the countries participants :p

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
It's a typical balkan mentality - we can do kangeroos(or any other 'non serious' team in our head easily) ... all i wrote above stands though, but mentality is hardly changable ...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Didnt watch the Serbia-Aussies game, but seeing them go out is a huge surprise, esp. in the way that happened. Losing to both Ghana and Australia and never earning the victory vs us makes that very well deserved though.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Serbia screwed up when it mattered most, as usual. It's a shame they conceded that penalty against Ghana: that was the decisive moment in this group in my opinion.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Hey, can any Partizan fans/really good scouts tell me anything about Matija "Nasty" Nastasic? He's joining Fiorentina in the winter, and all I know is he's 17, on the tall side, and proof that Fiorentina is continuing to rob the cradle of Partizan.

Home of Barca Fans