Serbia

Jenks

You're being unreasonable. If the CPS were half as racist as you suggest, then they could easily have dropped the case for lack of evidence. If the FA were half as racist as you suggest, then they could have simply accepted the CPS verdict and not investigated him at all. These are points which you completely refuse to address. Very telling. As for furthering my education, "do some research" and the like is the last resort of someone you can't articulate an adult counter argument. You're making the assertion that the institutions involved are racist, therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

Last edited:

Guardian

The majority of the football fans (including me) are drunk, illiterate, intolerant, ignorant, brainwashed people, just like the majority of the people in the world, and FIFA and UEFA and other religious organisation benefit from that. There are so many zombified fans, who think that their club and nation are the greatest, it's unbelievable. Everyone want to dominate, it's typical for the Earthlings. Who do you expect to see in the football stands? Doctors and professors? Nuns and virgins? Holy crap!

Funny thing is that many of the racist fans in the stands pay thousands to go to the seaside trying to get a cool brown tanning.

If the people weren't that ignorant and stupid they would have known that Evolution is a fact and that we all evolved from monkeys and that monkeys are cool animals. And brown tan is sexy. This is why we go to the seaside. Black people have more vitamin D in their body and it is very healthy.

So calm down and drink more. And read more.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Some of what is being said on here is incredible (not you Danny). So in the end it is ok for anyone to abuse black players with monkey chants because the English FA and nation are all racists. So to wrongs do actually make a right. How childish do people want to be? Kind of sad really and shows that these problems will never go away with the attitudes displayed here.

Boris

The majority of the football fans (including me) are drunk, illiterate, intolerant, ignorant, brainwashed people, just like the majority of the people in the world, and FIFA and UEFA and other religious organisation benefit from that. There are so many zombified fans, who think that their club and nation are the greatest, it's unbelievable. Everyone want to dominate, it's typical for the Earthlings. Who do you expect to see in the football stands? Doctors and professors? Nuns and virgins? Holy crap!
This is pretty much the same case in Serbia. Ffs, normal people don't go to the football stands, there's just way too many hooligans, whose main objectives are to destroy or beat something/somebody! It's very sad for us ''normal'' folks who just want to enjoy the game, but it's the way it is.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Some of what is being said on here is incredible (not you Danny). So in the end it is ok for anyone to abuse black players with monkey chants because the English FA and nation are all racists. So to wrongs do actually make a right. How childish do people want to be? Kind of sad really and shows that these problems will never go away with the attitudes displayed here.

Very true.

Guardian

This is pretty much the same case in Serbia. Ffs, normal people don't go to the football stands, there's just way too many hooligans, whose main objectives are to destroy or beat something/somebody! It's very sad for us ''normal'' folks who just want to enjoy the game, but it's the way it is.

I know. This is why I don't go to the stadium any more. It seems that in Serbia it is no different. In local games here in Bulgaria the only spectators are drunk sociopaths and idiots on drugs. I'm envy of European fans (like the ones in Germany for example) who can take their family out and enjoy a football game. Here in the Balkans it's not possible. We are backwards. Not that the West is perfect, but we can't close our eyes and keep going like this.
Almost in every game of our National team there are racist and monkey chants. Fans are drunk or drugged and the ones behind you eat sunflower seeds and spit the flakes over your head :angry:.

Nothing can be done actually. Even if FIFA ban us, those pumpkins in the stand wouldn't learn anything, they are just getting worse. :(

Boris

True.. No law or any punishment is going to stop them from making the mess. I just don't get those fans, what are they trying to do, those squirrel brains are really fuc#ed up... I read somewhere that fans can only be called Hooligans if they attack any of the police officers at the stadium guarding the stands. :wacko: I love football, but I ain't paying no tickets to get beaten or burned, or whatever.. It's just sick. When strangers are here then ''fans'' are united against them, and when there's no strangers then they kick each others asses :lol:

Home of Barca Fans