User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Serbia

Valdes1

Serbia

Hello,here we can write everything about serbian national team,i will write some text about it later today.

Sanja
    Serbia form continues against Sweden

Serbia continued their good run of form with a first-minute header from Nikola Zigic and a late Bosko Jankovic effort giving them a 2-0 win over Sweden in a lively friendly.

The towering Zigic nodded home a long throw by Branislav Ivanovic for the Serbians, who had a 3-2 qualifying win over Romania in 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™ qualifying at the weekend.

Coach Radomir Antic rested several regular starters, but his experimental line-up created plenty of chances.

Sweden had their moments, too, when Henrik Larsson and Sebastian Larsson forced two good saves from Serbia's reserve keeper Vladimir Disljenkovic.

Serbia always looked more likely to score after the break, however, and Jankovic steered in the second after he was set up by fellow substitute Marko Pantelic following a sweeping move.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use quotes or name the source next time you copy-paste

Serbia has a talented team. I can`t wait for that Sulejmani to show his full potential.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balkans football seems to be on an up. You have Croatia who have some amazing players and on their day could beat just about any team, Bosnia who have some amazingly talented guys coming to the fore like Dzeko at Wolfsburg, Pjanic at Lyon and they two guys at Hoffenhiem Ibisevic and er the other guy .... Salihovic. They are ahead of Turkey in World Cup qualifying ( who got to the semis ). Serbia as well, ahead of France and Romania in qualifying and have Vidic and Stankovic two top quality, if not world class world class.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Sanja
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Please use quotes or name the source next time you copy-paste
    OK, I will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad team. stankovic is their captain ??

Sanja
    Yes, Stankovic is their captain.

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serbia has a very strong team and with Vidic healthy next year they can be a very strong team in the World Cup.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to see only the first 1/3 of the match and missed the whole show that ensued.
    Congratulations to Serbian friends on their win vs. Germany!

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I managed to see only the first 1/3 of the match and missed the whole show that ensued.
    Congratulations to Serbian friends on their win vs. Germany!
    Thanks mate

Visca el Barça! :flagvl8:

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very nice day for Serbian fans, and also for the Slovenian base. Both are representing the Balkans in a very dignified manner. It's time to demonstrate our strength and pride to various jingoistic and insular nations, who think the world revolves around them only. Good old beating to a pulp.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was pleased for them today. Vidic was great at the heart of defence.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thrilled Serbia was able to bounce back like this. Hopefully Antic can keep the motivation going and Serbia can make it to the next round (hopefully with Ghana)

Overall a very nice day for the Balkans.

Notorious Demagogue
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win. I'm happy Serbia now has a good chance to go through

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon Serbia!!! Ajmo Srbija...