IrvDizzle Goes to Paris/Barcelona

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
SOOOOOOOOOO ... this thread is long freaking over due, but since I just booked my flight. shit son ... gotta freakin start this thread.

On April 29th, I will be departing the T-Dot (Toronto, Canada) to land in Paris (CDG) on the 30th. I'll spend a few days in Paris and from there it really depends on whether or not I can get tix to the 2nd leg of the CL Semi-Final (providing the 2nd leg is in the Nou Camp). If I cannot, then from Paris I fly to Ibiza or Mallorca. From there I fly to Barcelona for Thursday night. Party Friday and then the Derbi on the weekend (which I allegedly have tix for), and then I'm back in Canada on Tuesday May 11th.

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

I just have two questions:

1. I need a nice place to stay in Barcelona (Hostel, B&B, Hotel) that's reasonably inexpensive and close to the beach. any suggestions please?

2. Who is going to be in Barcelona that I can meet up with?

hoooooooollllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Last edited:
W

woobie

Reasonably expensive = how much, Irv? Don't know of any pirate ships but might have a suggestion or two.

Also, are you all hooked up for places to stay etc in Paris?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Reasonably expensive = how much, Irv? Don't know of any pirate ships but might have a suggestion or two.

Also, are you all hooked up for places to stay etc in Paris?

errrr ... I meant inexpensive. which has been fixxed. Paris is pretty much accounted for, I find out this week.

W

woobie

You might look at the Marina View B&B, Irv. (for Paris, if you're an ice cream fan, be sure to go to Berthillon behind Notre Dame. Best ice cream i've ever had).

Merv

Just the title of this thread makes me sick!!!

Irv, you suck. But please send us pics~!! :lol:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
how you like me noooowwwwwwww MERRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!! LOLL!!!!

the Marina B&B is booked for the days I'm there Woobie, so I'm in the process of booking with this place called Sun & Antique by Picasso ... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! now I just gotta get my shit together for Paris and Ibiza.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ha ha, loving the assumption that we'll be in the CL semi-final - PTC!

All sounds great Irv, wish I could watch the Derby with you.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
SCHEDULE UPDATE:

now that I'm getting (not possibly getting, not maybe getting, BUT GETTTINGGGG) a ticket to the 2nd leg of the CL Clasico my trip itenerary has changed.

Toronto to Amsterdam to Paris (Apr 29-30)
Paris to Barcelona (May 3) --> Clasico CL
Barcelona to Ibiza (May 4)
Ibiza to Barcelona (May 6th)
Derbi (May 7th or 8th)
Barcelona to Amsterdam to Toronto (May 11th)

f**king BOSSS

IL Professore

Defining the Undefined
right now, irv is the coolest muthaf*cka on this forum. :dance2:

btw, we expect pictures of EVERYTHING. we want to know what clothes you are going to wear, all the foods you eat, the flight attendants ass, the tunnel, the pre-game, the game, the post game celebrations (whether barca or real), FRIGGIN EVERYTHING!

W

woobie

Am very jealous, Irv. It should be an awesome trip! Paris at this time of year is magnificent. And you're going to the game in Barcelona!

(Are you going to the 'F*ck Me I'm Famous' nightclub in Ibiza? if you do, I want a t-shirt!)

cloned warrior

and i was thinking that i was all HOT as i got tkts to washington DC for BARCA v MANU game!!! ohh well that match is too far!!! :banghead:

BTW it has been my dream to do an AMESTERDAM - PARIS - BARCELONA! but i guess i need to wait

OHH and please do share the pics!!!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Irv you lucky bastard, that trip is gangsta! You've got everything planned perfectly, I'm highly impressed. Basically you can see us knock out Real live and then head to Ibiza to celebrate in the clubs, what a dream :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
SCHEDULE UPDATE:

now that I'm getting (not possibly getting, not maybe getting, BUT GETTTINGGGG) a ticket to the 2nd leg of the CL Clasico my trip itenerary has changed.

Toronto to Amsterdam to Paris (Apr 29-30)
Paris to Barcelona (May 3) --> Clasico CL
Barcelona to Ibiza (May 4)
Ibiza to Barcelona (May 6th)
Derbi (May 7th or 8th)
Barcelona to Amsterdam to Toronto (May 11th)

f**king BOSSS

Good luck with trying to get a ticket......no seriously!

Home of Barca Fans