Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Fontas

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Muniesa

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Aasim

Bumbleman
I would buy a new CB (Sakho) and also promote Fontas. Milito will leave so our CBs will look like this:

Puyol, Pique, Fontas and New CB with Abidal covering injuries. Would also have Bartra to fill in.

When Abidal leaves, Muniesa would have hopefully developped into a solid LB.

alex 10

I would buy a new CB (Sakho) and also promote Fontas. Milito will leave so our CBs will look like this:

Puyol, Pique, Fontas and New CB with Abidal covering injuries. Would also have Bartra to fill in.

When Abidal leaves, Muniesa would have hopefully developped into a solid LB.
:worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some comments deleted. What does it matter what religion some player practices? I find this whole subject repulsive. Next thing we'll count blood cells and who's what race.
I spot any more of that talk and I'm deleting it with no notice so don't bother.

desoe

Giving a chance to some of the Cantera kids depends on Puyol's fitness, IMO.

If he's unable to play in some part of the season just like now (which is normal, because he's getting old like everybody else), then we'll be exposed with just Pique, Abidal and one Cantera player. I find this extremely risky, tbh.

It's more easy to integrate a midfielder or a striker from the Cantera, because even if they make a mistake it won't be so fatal. But when we're talking about defenders, then making mistakes is starting to sound a little bit different.

If Puyol is fit enough to play in 80% or 90% of the games, then I think we'll be fine with him, Pique, Abidal + 1 cantera. We'll be covered enough. But only if he's fit.

Home of Barca Fans