• Fontas

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Muniesa

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Added Muniesa to the poll as he's likely to get some votes.
I say promote Fontas and play Muniesa occasionally as LB.
No more expensive lumberjacks or erratics. 42 million they cost us (Chygo + Caceres) and we got what in return? Add couple of million and we could have bought Cesc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We already have two Ed. Pique is young but he already won CL and WC and you don't get any higher than that. Besides, there's Abidal who can jump in.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Fontas promoted and Sakho signed, Milito released.

Abidal and Sakho both being able to play at LB or CB would be very useful.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Fontas promoted and Sakho signed, Milito released.

Abidal and Sakho both being able to play at LB or CB would be very useful.

krustydemotivate.jpg

Koma

No need for Sakho or any other expensive signing, we had enough of bad jobs in that section. Fontas is great addition and should be good enough to play in the first team, Muniesa could also jump to help from time to time and we are fine. Abidal is there to if things get tight.

Koma

Either way we could not get him bellow 15m, he will sign a new deal thats for sure, he is their captain and he was born in Paris and he is whole life in PSG.

F

Flavia

Should be Fontas, but I guess the only one getting promoted next season is Thiago. I hope milito is released and someone else is signed.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Well, we shall see. Who knows if Pep/Zubi even consider Sakho a serious target.

If Fontas is ready to play 20-30 games next season then we have less of an issue. I presume Milito will leave.

Piqué, Puyol, Abidal and Fontas is okay with Alves, Adriano and Maxwell at the full-back positions but I still feel we would be one defender short. Not least because I'm not sure we can rely on Puyol's fitness as we would need to. Abidal, too, would be getting on in terms of age and has generally (this season aside) been injury prone.

That said, there is of course the possibility of Bartra/Gomez/Muniesa making great leaps in their development.

Home of Barca Fans