Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Fontas

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Muniesa

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm a big fan of Gabi but I think he needs to go an get regular football if he's to rediscover his best form. Promote Fontas and Muniesa, the latter covering at LB, and they can grow with minutes under their belt. Abi has proven himself capable at CB this season, I think we could get another good year from him there.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Diego Lugano.

If Fontas or whatever is as good as y'all seem to think he is we don't need to bring in any more youngins, and a hard nosed vet like Lugano could be exactly what we need.

Diego%2BLugano%2B6.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You and your bloody curly haired south americans!

Someone who is strong, intelligent and very quick. Does Lillian Thuram have a son?

kadeng

Diego Lugano.

If Fontas or whatever is as good as y'all seem to think he is we don't need to bring in any more youngins, and a hard nosed vet like Lugano could be exactly what we need.

Diego%2BLugano%2B6.jpg

yeah. i would love to see the scummiest player i have ever seen in our team.! a cheater, scum and tough player. would cost us many penaltys and yellow cards. technique not near to barca level.
playing for the right club, though .

what about mexes?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Mexes....eww...

I wish Micah Richards was not from Manchester (i.e Intelligent), I'd love a player with his athleticism in our team.

Trequartista

The good
An expert from EMD wrote an article today where he says del Bosque is eyeing Botia to give him his first NT call-up. He also says the club are also intent in using the buy-out clause.

Although he started slow, he seems to have picked it up well lately. He is definitely improving and he still got chance to make it at Barca

I am not doubting him or anything,he is avery good player and I watched many games for him at the U-20 world cup here,some Sporting games and he looks good and has every thing to become a very good footballer oneday,if he keeps on the hard work,I am sure that VDB will call him but I am sure that Pep doesnt rate him like most of us do,he gave 17 years old Muniesa(then) a debut ahead of him and never tried to give him some chances in preseasons,etc plus the fact that the club doesnt really loan out the players they really rate so I dont think that he has a Barca future but I will welcome him for sure.

yeah. i would love to see the scummiest player i have ever seen in our team.! a cheater, scum and tough player. would cost us many penaltys and yellow cards. technique not near to barca level.

what about mexes?

I thought those are the precise specifications of Mexes

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

what about mexes?

:lol::rofl1: :lol: :lol: not good enough technique for barca :lol: he has much more technique on the ball than puyol does

kadeng

I am not doubting him or anything,he is avery good player and I watched many games for him at the U-20 world cup here,some Sporting games and he looks good and has every thing to become a very good footballer oneday,if he keeps on the hard work,I am sure that VDB will call him but I am sure that Pep doesnt rate him like most of us do,he gave 17 years old Muniesa(then) a debut ahead of him and never tried to give him some chances in preseasons,etc plus the fact that the club doesnt really loan out the players they really rate so I dont think that he has a Barca future but I will welcome him for sure.

I thought those are the precise specifications of Mexes

lugano is a psycho! mexes not.. but indeed they are broadly similar. as a footballer mexes >>> lugano

:lol::rofl1: :lol: :lol: not good enough technique for barca :lol: he has much more technique on the ball than puyol does

watching every game of fenerbahce and i can clearly say thats not true. puyol looks a bit clumsy with the ball but i hardly saw him playing the ball into touch.
btw lugano is killer on set pieces.

Home of Barca Fans