Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Fontas

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Muniesa

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
DEIGO LUGANO .....he is only like 30 and definitely has the quality :D plus wanting to win big trophies at the end of his career will revitalize him + he would be cheap

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Seeing as you have youth defenders coming up through the system, I would say buying an 23-25 year old may hinder their progress. Thus why I mentioned an experienced centre back who won't hurt the long term development of your young defenders.

I do think this is an area of the pitch where you cannot mess about and need a certain quality in quantity. If Milito was fit all the time, he would have been a player to keep, but he isn't.

Yusuf's idea of Lugano is not a bad one.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Seeing as you have youth defenders coming up through the system, I would say buying an 23-25 year old may hinder their progress. Thus why I mentioned an experienced centre back who won't hurt the long term development of your young defenders.

I do think this is an area of the pitch where you cannot mess about and need a certain quality in quantity. If Milito was fit all the time, he would have been a player to keep, but he isn't.

Yusuf's idea of Lugano is not a bad one.

exactly...no need to get a young CB when we have enough already that are quality...plus lugano would be cheap and is definitely good enough to play 3rd CB spot on barca

J

Jordzibob

Alves--Pique--Abidal--BALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Not that it's not a reasonable attacking suggestion, but Bale isnt a LB anymore and its long been established that playing him there is totally wrong. He's a crap defender, just great going forward.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Botia has no Barca future

An expert from EMD wrote an article today where he says del Bosque is eyeing Botia to give him his first NT call-up. He also says the club are also intent in using the buy-out clause.

Although he started slow, he seems to have picked it up well lately. He is definitely improving and he still got chance to make it at Barca

Home of Barca Fans