Georgios Spanoudakis

yeswecan

NAME : Georgios "Giorgi" Spanoudakis
DATE OF BIRTH : 25-11-98
POSITION : midfielder
2010-11 YOUTH TEAM : Infantil B

georgios-spanoudakis.jpg

A technically gifted midfielder , IMO he is a real prospect for future if he keeps improving and we don't lose him like we did about some other young players :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
A greek player for Barça. Nice :) Hope he forgive us for what we did to his people in 1305.

A

akis29

yeah!!
i hope you wont let him go from barca so that we can see a player from our country playing for our favorite team!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forca Barca!!

nogoal

Not only this year. Catalans been in Athens and in other cities for more than 50 years. They were killers andthey were not good Qonquerors.
We had forgiven you. Now in Greece there are worse thieves and rulers. ΙMF OUT OF GREECE

Richard.H

Kid seems very tall compared to the other kids. Would be a great addition to the team if he can get even taller, I'm talking like 6'5 , around Pique height.

desoe

We should give him a nickname from the greek mythology. The only problem is the huge number of gods and heroes there, so it's hard to choose :D

Barcafan 2304

Great video. First ive seen of him, looks a great talent. Must be great living in Catalunya and being able watch all of this on Barca TV!

psychotsek

Really proud as a Greek myself to see a young Greek player with such a talent.Hope he stays at Barca continuous to develop and maybe some day we'll see the first Greek in Barca shirt

20Campeon04

Georgios! :D

He's a great player and a very nice and humble person. I've asked him a few months ago for which national team he would like to play. -> Germany :)
Even as a die-hard Madridista I hope that he can make it to a professional Barca player.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Uh,why would he want to play for Germany if he's Greek? It's not like most of the Greeks love Germany :p

Home of Barca Fans