Seung Woo Lee

navidjaan

This guy got the potential to be a bigger douche than Cristiano.

You're kind of right, but he's still a humble kid. It's a shame that he was brought through in La Masia under Amor and Puig who were loose when it came to discipline, especially compared to Alexanko and Benaiges.

He's also just 17 and has 30 journalists at least following his every move when he walks around in Korea. Maybe he likes the publicity, but hopefully he can tame it. Might as well get used to it if he wants to become a heavyweight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You're kind of right, but he's still a humble kid. It's a shame that he was brought through in La Masia under Amor and Puig who were loose when it came to discipline, especially compared to Alexanko and Benaiges.

He's also just 17 and has 30 journalists at least following his every move when he walks around in Korea. Maybe he likes the publicity, but hopefully he can tame it. Might as well get used to it if he wants to become a heavyweight.

True, although I hope he doesn't let the fame get to his head.

BarcaJack

True, although I hope he doesn't let the fame get to his head.
I think we can only pray. If he actually succeeds here he will probably be the only great young star in Asia, the one so many people has looked forward for years. Imagine what the home media will do.

frog-fcb

Might sound silly but why dont barca have this kid training intesely with the first team its bound to help his development during the playing ban

God Serena

Might sound silly but why dont barca have this kid training intesely with the first team its bound to help his development during the playing ban

Cuz he's a B team player. He doesn't deserve to train with the first team anymore than anyone else who isn't.

frog-fcb

He may be but if he was training intensely with the first team for the next few months would it not help him develop more whilst under this ban and cant play competitively. We could do the same with the other banned players push them all up a few age groups so the training is more competitive for them

God Serena

He may be but if he was training intensely with the first team for the next few months would it not help him develop more whilst under this ban and cant play competitively. We could do the same with the other banned players push them all up a few age groups so the training is more competitive for them

Lee is only a few months away from being able to make his professional debut. Having some chemistry with his new teammates will do him more good than throwing him in training with Messi and just hoping he'll improve somehow.

khaled_a_d

Kid should have been with Juvenil A team and we are already doing him a favor by letting him training with B team
training with 1st team is an extra work for Lucho .it isn't done for charity it should be earned and Lee is yet to earn that .

BBZ8800

Training with A team is somewhat similar to playing with A team.

If a kid plays for A team, we will lose matches and some points in order to develop a kid who will turn into something or who will turn into an average player, like 100s of other similar player (I "know", this one is different... Every new player is different and better than failed guys like Tello, Deulo, Adama etc).

More kids on training grounds means less focus/time for A team.
Imagine if Lucho wants to train a team for counterattacks or for pressing when you lose the ball or who knows what, and you have a kid who is probably 50% weaker than any A-team player both physically, tactically, in attack and in defense.

It just ruins the rhytm and automatism of A-team training sessions.

Also, as others have said, there are Bteam players who proved more till now and who should be here with Ateam.
What message does it send to other kids?
= this kid is special, based on zero games and based on media hype?

God Serena

Training with A team is somewhat similar to playing with A team.

If a kid plays for A team, we will lose matches and some points in order to develop a kid who will turn into something or who will turn into an average player, like 100s of other similar player (I "know", this one is different... Every new player is different and better than failed guys like Tello, Deulo, Adama etc).

More kids on training grounds means less focus/time for A team.
Imagine if Lucho wants to train a team for counterattacks or for pressing when you lose the ball or who knows what, and you have a kid who is probably 50% weaker than any A-team player both physically, tactically, in attack and in defense.

It just ruins the rhytm and automatism of A-team training sessions.

Also, as others have said, there are Bteam players who proved more till now and who should be here with Ateam.
What message does it send to other kids?
= this kid is special, based on zero games and based on media hype?

I quite like the way you post amico. It's like you are better at articulating my thoughts on a subject better than I am.

Home of Barca Fans