Seung Woo Lee

Yes, I saw so many overreacting posts on Twitter. They seem to forget he barely played the last year(s).

Yeah I saw that too, his touch when he was playing consistently was the usual immaculate level you'd expect from a barca starlet, if anything I believe that video shows improvement, Idk if he's been watching Messi this season, but I'm seeing him try that cross field ball alot (Neymar has been too lately actually). He's becoming a more all-rounded player imo. I think after a few months of getting used to Barca B he'll be amazing.

MessiDinho10

Korea played with rotation for resting 5 or 6 players including Lee. Because already topped the group by winning Brazil and Guinea.

I know. I just didn't like it because this was the first match where I could see him play live at a reasonable time (22.00 CET).

Messi10

looking forward to the game tonight! i think he will score

Watched the Brazil game, no way are most of them players they have under 17! more like over 21

khaled_a_d

Lost 0-2 ,watched 1st half and Lee didn't do anything notable except one run .missed penalty in 2nd half
Underwhelming tournament but showed potential IMO and is back to competitive games .I hope the fans and the club will be patient with him .

khaled_a_d

Gerard (coach Barcelona B): "Lee and Paik will be registered at Juvenil A in January, but we'll then see in which team they'll play." [rac1]
Very good news IMO ,he need to take things slowly after long time with no official games .take things step by step

SeloBarca

Would love some Asians in the team, always enjoy watching South Korea and Japan in World Cup. Quick and technicall players.

Home of Barca Fans