Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,091 of 1091

Thread: Seung Woo Lee

Marlon is a first team player, according to the official website.

So we have Choco Lozano and Vitinho as a non-EU. Bueno have Italian passport.

hasn't he left ? or its not official yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Butaan4barca View Post
    hasn't he left ? or its not official yet ?
    Yes, he was sold to Hellas Verona today, both clubs officially confirmed the deal about 2 hours ago.

We have a buy-back clause for two years and we apparently got around 1M for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Yes, he was sold to Hellas Verona today, both clubs officially confirmed the deal about 2 hours ago.

We have a buy-back clause for two years and we apparently got around 1M for him.
    what the buy back amount ?

Didn't see it reported anywhere but probably not too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Didn't see it reported anywhere but probably not too high.
    I think 3M first year, 12M second - read it somewhere

Seung Woo Lee's goodbye message to Barça and its fans

Hello friends, Today is a very sad day for me. Never did I think that I had to see goodbye to FC Barcelona, the club of my life. My home for the past seven years, and I would have like it to be my home for the rest of my career.

I can't leave without thanking everyone that has helped me at Barça. Especially on the worst moments, when I couldn't play due the FIFA ban. Firstly, thanks to Barça for giving me the opportunity to play at this wonderful club. Thanks to all the coaches for making me a better player, thanks to all the physiotherapists, kitmen, doctors and La Masia personnel for making me a better person.

Thank you as well to all my teammates for giving me unforgettable moments. Thanks to all the fans of Barça, especially the most faithful ones who even went to the Ciudad Deportiva, for their infinite support during these years.

Now I will go far away, but I will always be yet another culé. I hope to meet eachother again some day.
    "Good luck and good health to you all"

SW Lee.

Sad...

Sucks. I thought he was supposed to be the next big thing here.

he is 19 and evidently extra ordinarily talented. There was no point in selling a 19 year old. We could've just sent him on loan.
    And then just two years to use that buy back option ?

Improvin' Perfection!!
    So we broke the rules for him (he and bunch of others but he was supposed to be the best amongst them)..... Got a ban as a result of it..... Purchased the likes of Arda because of the ban (In fact the reason we rushed the purchase of so many players in 2014 was also because we would not be able to register new players for another year)..... And now sold him for 1.5m..... But can't get rid of the Ardas of this world!

Let me digest this. Should take a long long while! Not to blame the kid for this shit or demean him in anyway, but the stupid board made numerous such meaningless decisions!