Seung Woo Lee

God Serena

Forum-karma is telling you not to post.
Agree with my post and move on, and find other players to discuss.
You can't win here :lol:

Forum-karma said it, not me ;)

You may have won here, somehow, but there's something I did ask in my deleted paragraphs that I'd still like you to respond to.

How patient are you willing to be with Carles Alena (Ironically, me deciding to arbitrarily try and put the code in to make the enye character instead of the n is what deleted my post) this upcoming preseason? Would your perception of a "scared" performance pre-promotion cause you to drop faith in him the way it has caused you to lose faith in Samper?

How many did he have, missed shots? 10? 15? But still looked very good...

I'm not the biggest Lee fan but Suarez misses all the damn time and still somehow manages to be unstoppable.

navidjaan

Manlleu was playing American football anyway. But whether Lee can survive the bullies in top leagues did worry me a bit.

Tercera and Segunda B are known for their rough and vile-styled teams. That's one of the reasons why it's so important to have our B team in Segunda A, because in terms of style, it reminds a lot more of La Liga. More flair and genuine good football as we know it in Spain.

However, Lee definitely has to work on his physique, yes.

Butaan4barca

he should be training with first team more often. The talent clearly is there. Travelling with first team this preseason would've helped him a lot.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
By losing to Honduras today in the quarter-finals, South Korea's players lost a golden chance to get exempted from the mandatory 2-year conscription for all South Korean males between 19 and 30. That means the likes of Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur will have to leave the team at least for two years.

I have been thinking about LSW's future, he is 18 now, if he gets selected into the South Korea U23 team for the 2018 Asian Games and ONLY if South Korea wins the gold medal, he is exempted. Or he will have to wait for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, by then he would be 22, and South Korea will have to at least finish 3rd for him to be exempted. Otherwise we will lose him for 2 years where he will most likely end up at Sangju Sangmu, a team made up of players affiliated with the South Korean military which just joined the top flight of South Korea club football (K-League Classics) this year. It would be a huge risk if he goes, because he might regress in 2 years.

opjeoff

By losing to Honduras today in the quarter-finals, South Korea's players lost a golden chance to get exempted from the mandatory 2-year conscription for all South Korean males between 19 and 30.That means the likes of Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur will have to leave the team at least for two years.

I have been thinking about LSW's future, he is 18 now, if he gets selected into the South Korea U23 team for the 2018 Asian Games and ONLY if South Korea wins the gold medal, he is exempted. Or he will have to wait for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, by then he would be 22, and South Korea will have to at least finish 3rd for him to be exempted. Otherwise we will lose him for 2 years where he will most likely end up at Sangju Sangmu, a team made up of players affiliated with the South Korean military which just joined the top flight of South Korea club football (K-League Classics) this year. It would be a huge risk if he goes, because he might regress in 2 years.

they'll probably end up selling him, 2 years is a long time to be away. sad really.

khaled_a_d

By losing to Honduras today in the quarter-finals, South Korea's players lost a golden chance to get exempted from the mandatory 2-year conscription for all South Korean males between 19 and 30. That means the likes of Son Heung-min of Tottenham Hotspur will have to leave the team at least for two years.

I doubt he will join Military anyway ,most probably will get his Spanish citizenship and refuse to join Military.will get booed for some time but will save his own career.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I doubt he will join Military anyway ,most probably will get his Spanish citizenship and refuse to join Military.will get booed for some time but will save his own career.

No, he won't do that, the cost is too much. He would be shunned by the entire South Korean population, he won't even be allowed to enter the country. There was a previous example of a South Korean pop star who got the U.S. citizenship to avoid the conscription and his life was ruined pretty much.

There is really no alternatives other than hoping them to win the medals they need.

MessiDinho10

If he were to become a Spanish citizen to avoid military duty he would be in a very odd situation in Korea. The people there love him now and are going mental about him playing at Barça now. I wonder how they will react if he pulls a stunt like that to save his career. I would understand either decision he makes, but if he loves his country it's a tough decision to stay and tell the Korean army to get lost.

Home of Barca Fans