Seung Woo Lee

mittchan82

SEUNG-WOO LEE

img_ppunti_20160116-142206_imagenes_md_propias_ppunti_160116juv447-kaDD-U401910882439ToC-428x221@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Name: Seung-Woo Lee
Born: 6 January 1998
Position: Attacking midfielder
------------------------------------​

Seems like another Korean starlet has been picked up by Barca's scout.
Seung Woo is his first name and Lee his last name.

Seung Woo Lee (13)was spotted by our scout in South Africa during the 9-a-side mini WC back in Oct, and he'll be joining La Masia sometime in August.

Apparently he stands out in speed, dribbling and his skill in putting the ball into the net.

RM and couple of clubs in Bundesliga were interested in him but he went with Barca.

His stats so far:

Dong Won Cup- Elementary School Level
16 Matches, 29 goals - West Seoul Division
6 matches, 11 goals - Knockout stage
Cha Boom's youth player MVP of the year award.

Fun fact:
Korea Republic U-13 member
Came from same school as Baek Seung Ho (Infantil A)

Last edited:

Koma

Hm, Asians and Africans are realy breaking in youth teams of Barcelona, hope they are worth the spot. It's funny, I didn't heard that there were many Africans and Asians in academies of clubs in Europe, seems that those continents are becoming more and more interesting to scouts.

J

jinseokyang

Yay!! Also, there is another Korean coming with Lee Seung Woo, named Chang Kyul Hee.
they'll probably join infantil B though, according to this korean website.

Koma

If we continue like this, there wont be many homegrown talents in La Masia, Asians, Africans and players from other countries in Europe are very much taking places in youth ranks.

deelio

If we continue like this, there wont be many homegrown talents in La Masia, Asians, Africans and players from other countries in Europe are very much taking places in youth ranks.

I think you should start watching what you say. that's at least two comments you've made that are borderline racist. We get your point.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

OMG thats sooo terrible....messi is a disgrace cause he is not catalan :lol:

mittchan82

If they are good enough to be scouted I'm sure they deserve the spot on the youth ranks. Also, I'd bet that the scouts who scouted those non-catalan talents thought about the potential catalan youth before recruiting from elsewhere.

Also, I'm not being a little crying bitch but your comments are somewhat degrading. There are people from all over the world in this forum so you should rethink about what you write. Just my two cents dude.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's apparently been impressive, together with the other Corean kid (in the same team, not Paik)

J

jinseokyang

He already has 13 goals in 10 games and was chosen as MVP in the torneo de canillas over the summer.. Impressive indeed.

JustAnotherCulé

I take it you don't class the likes of Messi and Thiago as "homegrown" then? Because you know, they are foreigners too. I'm glad you're not in charge of our youth policy, that's all I'm saying.

Yugi

lol, its not like 100000 kids come to la masia from abroad
only really really really special kids come to la masia from other countries

like for example Takefusa Kubo, he is just 10-11 and there´s rule that only kids older 12-13 can come to la masia from other countries... and kubo is here for 1 year already, that tells you how special he has to be

Home of Barca Fans