Seung Woo Lee

SeloBarca

Well, looking at the players that has come through La Masia the last 5-6 years, hes still probably one of the better.
He has not played alot but imo hes atleast to good to play for a club like Verona.

Joan

Well, looking at the players that has come through La Masia the last 5-6 years, hes still probably one of the better.
He has not played alot but imo hes atleast to good to play for a club like Verona.

He has played 13 games this season, started 0, all in all, 254 minutes so I doubt he's too good.

SeloBarca

Yes hes been underperforming, although the stats doesnt say everything.
But i think hes a better player than Verona anyways.

Jcar

If Klopp see this guy... Is gonna be a problem. I think that the problem is the style of football that they play in Italy. If that korean ends up in Liverpoll, we will end up overpaying just like we did with Coutinho.

mikia14

Better than Lee Seung-Woo is Lee Kang-In who plays for Valencia. He's just 17 and is likely to renew to have a buyout clause for 90m euros. 90! One of his many videos. Not a highlight reel. Just a few touches in a tourney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBddPxzJpL0
I worry Madrid's gonna get him in the end (he already rejected them once)
Barca need to keep an eye on this kid. And the bonus is the Asian market ... which Barto will surely like

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I'm really proud of him.

He's had two cameos off the bench and - all things considered - has done really well. I feel there's a big chance he'll still turn into a top player in 2 or 3 years.

South Korea may have lost their two games but they played some great football at times; especially against Mexico.

God Serena

I'm really proud of him.

He's had two cameos off the bench and - all things considered - has done really well. I feel there's a big chance he'll still turn into a top player in 2 or 3 years.

South Korea may have lost their two games but they played some great football at times; especially against Mexico.

He hasn't even served his country yet, once that hits his development will hit a wall.

El Flaco

He hasn't even served his country yet, once that hits his development will hit a wall.

If Seung Woo Lee wins Asian Games or taking a medal in Olympics, then he will be exempted from military duty.

He's only 20 years old and still has the time on his side.

Which I can't say the same for Son Heung-Min, the guy from Tottenham who must win Asian Games in August.

Otherwise, he will serve his country within 1-2 years.

Home of Barca Fans