Seung Woo Lee

raki

Agent Lee (Juvenil A): "Lee will be promoted to Barcelona B. He will join pre-season on July 13th."

Zangash

Banned
He should have stayed next season with Juvenil A IMO . He will be too rusty for Barca B

He couldn't possibly be as awful as Dongou has been the past few seasons, and Munir looks like he's going to be promoted while Sandro looks like he's going on loan. Barca B will also be in the 3rd division so it's not like the standard of competition will be particularly high.

khaled_a_d

He couldn't possibly be as awful as Dongou has been the past few seasons, and Munir looks like he's going to be promoted while Sandro looks like he's going on loan. Barca B will also be in the 3rd division so it's not like the standard of competition will be particularly high.

3rd division is where almost every team in Liga and Segunda are having their reserve team .it is the standard league for reserve team and it is still big leap from Youth leagues that Juvenil teams play too .nvm for a guy who last played competitive game with Barca wasn't even in that level
Players can always be worse.trust me.
And I am not actually talking from Barca B perspective .we surely need an extra attacker with Munier,Sandro & Adama leaving .but for his development I would have prefered to see him staying those 6 month with juvenile team and play in yuth CL

Zangash

Banned
3rd division is where almost every team in Liga and Segunda are having their reserve team .it is the standard league for reserve team and it is still big leap from Youth leagues that Juvenil teams play too .nvm for a guy who last played competitive game with Barca wasn't even in that level
Players can always be worse.trust me.
And I am not actually talking from Barca B perspective .we surely need an extra attacker with Munier,Sandro & Adama leaving .but for his development I would have prefered to see him staying those 6 month with juvenile team and play in yuth CL

Imo he's better off joining the B team and being forced to adapt than he would be at youth level. It's not unrealistic to think he'd prove too good for Juvenil level. If he is bad enough with the B team he can always be sent back to play the youth league with Juvenil A.

khaled_a_d

Imo he's better off joining the B team and being forced to adapt than he would be at youth level. It's not unrealistic to think he'd prove too good for Juvenil level. If he is bad enough with the B team he can always be sent back to play the youth league with Juvenil A.

May be ,obviously those who watch him in every training know more about him than me so may be you are right .that said it is still rare that a player get promoted and then move back to lower team.It would have been easier if he stayed with Juvenile while being called with Barca B when needed
Anyway ,can't wait to see him in action .1st at October with Korea in U_17 WC and then with Barca B in january

Zangash

Banned
May be ,obviously those who watch him in every training know more about him than me so may be you are right .that said it is still rare that a player get promoted and then move back to lower team.It would have been easier if he stayed with Juvenile while being called with Barca B when needed
Anyway ,can't wait to see him in action .1st at October with Korea in U_17 WC and then with Barca B in january

Well Adama and Munir played in the UYL while also lighting things up with Barca B, so the possibility is there. He just seems like he's kind of past the point where he'd need to play in Juvenil A, ban or no ban. an adaption period will be necessary but imo it'd be best to let him adapt directly to the level he'll be playing at, instead of just throwing him into some matches that would essentially just be practice for him, akin to Vermaelen getting minutes with the B team.

khaled_a_d

Well Adama and Munir played in the UYL while also lighting things up with Barca B, so the possibility is there. He just seems like he's kind of past the point where he'd need to play in Juvenil A, ban or no ban. an adaption period will be necessary but imo it'd be best to let him adapt directly to the level he'll be playing at, instead of just throwing him into some matches that would essentially just be practice for him, akin to Vermaelen getting minutes with the B team.

Again ,while I didn't watch him in every training so may be he is good enough for Barca b
But that assumption is really tough ,the last player I remember to skip Juvenil level together was Gai Assulin . to say Youth games will be practice for him is huge .
Adama&Munir weren't promoted that year .they were called during the season .the word "promotion" is the key.when you are promoted there is no coming back

barca1899

[tw]618429105139269632[/tw]

[tw]618479920583471104[/tw]

[tw]618480428534628352[/tw]

[tw]618480890780483584[/tw]

[tw]618481526989287424[/tw]

[tw]618483959316488193[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans