Seung Woo Lee

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
MARCA says PSG is trying to lure Lee away, along with Kais Ruiz and Théo Chendri.

I don't get it, if he is banned to play for us, why would it be OK for PSG to sign him? Will he be able to play for PSG's youth teams? And why would he or anybody want to ditch us and join PSG? I guess money is the only reason?

FUCK OFF PSG! FUCK OFF dirty Nasser and your cronies!

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

MARCA says PSG is trying to lure Lee away, along with Kais Ruiz and Théo Chendri.

I don't get it, if he is banned to play for us, why would it be OK for PSG to sign him? Will he be able to play for PSG's youth teams? And why would he or anybody want to ditch us and join PSG? I guess money is the only reason?

Kais Ruiz already returned to Lyon I believe.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Hey Luft you seem to overreact to many rumors. 99% of all stuff that is reported about transfers and all that is basically bullshit. Even more so since things like twitter have been created.
No need to be upset. :)

khaled_a_d

He can't play for them .all they can do is allow him to train with them ,until January 6 no club in Europe can sign him or even allow him to play friendlies with their youth team

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Why would Lee or Chendri want to leave for PSG? :lol:

Come at me Juvens. :tito:

Besides, dude, it's Marca. Come on. :p

barca1899

[tw]607294655500296193[/tw]

Chendri doesn't look like he wants to leave. I think Ruiz already left.

As for Lee, nothing changes for him at PSG. He is still banned and can't play till he is 18. Besides he is in Korea preparing for the u17 world cup, probably not thinking about changing clubs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why would Lee or Chendri want to leave for PSG? :lol:

Come at me Juvens. :tito:

Besides, dude, it's Marca. Come on. :p

Yeah, exactly, why would they want to join PSG? Again me thinks money could be the only reason.

As to MARCA's credibility, I wouldn't say they are always off-base, I think they were the first one to break that Kroos was going to Real Madrid, several weeks before the deal was done.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah, exactly, why would they want to join PSG? Again me thinks money could be the only reason.

As to MARCA's credibility, I wouldn't say they are always off-base, I think they were the first one to break that Kroos was going to Real Madrid, several weeks before the deal was done.

I'll rephrase, it's Marca yapping about Barca. They're most often wrong when it comes to this.

Home of Barca Fans