Seung Woo Lee

khaled_a_d

I think it's better for him to return to competition for some months with juvenil, next January he will be 3 years non competitive and will need to catch rhythm, throwing him directly with a poor B-team against 10 years older players could harm his development.

Well,B team might not be that poor in 3rd division .but yes I would prefer to complete the season in Juvenil team then play for Barca B

kozza

With all those departures, the absence of talents in Juvenil A and the transfer ban I bet they will fight to avoid relegation again next season.

khaled_a_d

With all those departures, the absence of talents in Juvenil A and the transfer ban I bet they will fight to avoid relegation again next season.

Meh,there is huge gap in level between both leagues .Segunda B consists of 80 teams that consists of 4 groups .it has most B teams of Liga and Segunda division B teams
Since 1974 we have been relegated to Tercera only once ,and rarely ever in the fight to avoid relegation
We will have Godswill & Kaptoum back .along Palencia and a good defenders from Juvenil A .a year of experience and hopefully a better coach .we will suffer most in front line with Munir/Adama clauses and Sandro moving on loan .Would expect Dongou and Roman asking to leave too but should they stay we might not be in such bad position upfront
Would expect us to have a decent season but unlikely to come back to Segunda

brood915

i'd like to be wrong about this, but i don't think that this kid will make it at barca. he hasn't impressed me lately, especially as a team player. btw, what happened to the i-told-you-so thread? :D

Lmao. This guy doesnt even know how he carried the whole team in U16 tournament last year, especially vs Syria where he made 4 assists + 1 goal. Go find out how many assists he made before he got banned as well. After that, come and say he's not a team player. Pretty sure this guy hasnt even heard of this guy till now.

Zangash

Banned
Lmao. This guy doesnt even know how he carried the whole team in U16 tournament last year, especially vs Syria where he made 4 assists + 1 goal. Go find out how many assists he made before he got banned as well. After that, come and say he's not a team player. Pretty sure this guy hasnt even heard of this guy till now.

That moment when you see a post so infuriating you register to the forum to give him a piece of your mind! Ahahaha I love it!

Rahj

well, carrying your team through a u 16 tournament doesn't necessarily mean that you can make it at the arguably best team in europe right now. and with lately, i mean that last tournament where south korea played uruguay and others. btw: i posted my prediction in the thread i mentioned, so you will be able to laugh at me everyday if lee is a starter for barca in the future.

navidjaan

I think it's better for him to return to competition for some months with juvenil, next January he will be 3 years non competitive and will need to catch rhythm, throwing him directly with a poor B-team against 10 years older players could harm his development.

I'm afraid that won't be the case with Barça B relegating and with Munir, Sandro, Adama and maybe even Dongou leaving, they're gonna need some attackers. I'd also like to see him with Juvenil A first.

brood915

well, carrying your team through a u 16 tournament doesn't necessarily mean that you can make it at the arguably best team in europe right now. and with lately, i mean that last tournament where south korea played uruguay and others. btw: i posted my prediction in the thread i mentioned, so you will be able to laugh at me everyday if lee is a starter for barca in the future.

I was replying to your comment "he's not a good team player". No one knows if he's gonna make it to the 1st team or not.
If you really have tracked this guy for years, you shouldnt really say he's not a team player lmao.

Rahj

again, he has not been a good team player LATELY. and i know that he lacks game practice. i said that i don't think that he will make it, because some users compared him to messi and neymar. but then again, he is very ambitious and could prove me wrong.

Kohe321

If so, then someone just need to tell him to focus his ambition in on being a great passer, assister and general team player. His dribling and ball control is fantastic for his age, time to start working on the other aspects of the game.

brood915

again, he has not been a good team player LATELY. and i know that he lacks game practice. i said that i don't think that he will make it, because some users compared him to messi and neymar. but then again, he is very ambitious and could prove me wrong.

If you are referring to his performance in Suwon JS cup hosted a few weeks ago, then I have to say you are wrong.
The whole team was freaking shit. LSW barely could touch the ball because the gap between midfielders and LSW were way too wide. During his recent interview, he said he couldnt do shit bc he didnt understand how his new teammates play + vice versa.

The manager was also retarded. He used LSW and PSH as top 2 strikers. PSH as a striker? WTF?
Btw, the manager played them only for 45 mins for each game bc he doesnt want all the spotlight going to these Barca starlets, which is, I have to say, one of the stupidest decisions ever.

I doubt he will be as good as Messi. I will still be more than happy even if he only reaches the Sanchez's level.

Last edited:

kozza

If you are referring to his performance in Suwon JS cup hosted a few weeks ago, then I have to say you are wrong.
The whole team was freaking shit. LSW barely could touch the ball because the gap between midfielders and LSW were way too wide. During his recent interview, he said he couldnt do shit bc he didnt understand how his new teammates play + vice versa.

The manager was also retarded. He used LSW and PSH as top 2 strikers. PSH as a striker? WTF?
Btw, the manager played them only for 45 mins for each game bc he doesnt want all the spotlight going to these Barca starlets, which is, I have to say, one of the stupidest decisions ever.

I doubt he will be as good as Messi. I will still be more than happy even if he only reaches the Sanchez's level.

Do you know why the third La Masia Korean didn't participate in that tournament ? Sorry I forgot his name but he is a really promising winger.

brood915

Do you know why the third La Masia Korean didn't participate in that tournament ? Sorry I forgot his name but he is a really promising winger.

Jang Kyeol Hee.
Apparently, Barcelona refused to send him because of his schedule with Juvenil B. I dont really understand it though. He cant play any matches at Barcelona due to the ban. They shouldve just let him go.

Home of Barca Fans