Seung Woo Lee

The scouts are everywhere. I'm sure it's not that they are not looking in the States but they haven't found a player with a potential that satisfies their criteria. And believe it or not, football has lot more of catching up to do here in the States compared to other parts of the world. Our so-called passion for the sports is nothing compared to what you can see in the streets of many other countries.

And about the picture: these kids grew up watching mostly EPL and RM is widely known for their stellar line up of the first Galatico. This is why I wish Barca would do more Asian tours, especially in Korea. It sickens me to see that a news of Ji Sung Park sitting on the bench is a bigger headliner than Messi breaking records left and right in Korea. EPL is overrated by Koreans because of the Korean players. Also, the old guy in the middle is the president of KFA and I heard those two are his favorite teams so that's why they were wearing those hidious jackets.

Right now Barca has 3 prospects in the ranks of La Masia and they should use this to expand their fan base in Korea.

Actually you would be really surprised...the last time I went to Korea I probably saw 1/2 as many barca shirts as man u. Which is a lot in my book

veryfatchocobo

The scouts are everywhere. I'm sure it's not that they are not looking in the States but they haven't found a player with a potential that satisfies their criteria. And believe it or not, football has lot more of catching up to do here in the States compared to other parts of the world. Our so-called passion for the sports is nothing compared to what you can see in the streets of many other countries.

And about the picture: these kids grew up watching mostly EPL and RM is widely known for their stellar line up of the first Galatico. This is why I wish Barca would do more Asian tours, especially in Korea. It sickens me to see that a news of Ji Sung Park sitting on the bench is a bigger headliner than Messi breaking records left and right in Korea. EPL is overrated by Koreans because of the Korean players. Also, the old guy in the middle is the president of KFA and I heard those two are his favorite teams so that's why they were wearing those hidious jackets.

Right now Barca has 3 prospects in the ranks of La Masia and they should use this to expand their fan base in Korea.
Add that to the fact that E and SE Asia have the stature and culture to play the Barcelona game. Something to note though that both Japan NTs have adopted Barcelona's philosophy. Also, Japan really focused on our style of play during the Club WC this year. Despite this, we really should reach out to especially E and SE Asia.

SamperFCB

Very talented striker, left-footed, with a great pace and a good technique.

But it's absolutely to early in his career - only 14 years old - to see if this guy will be a future clubstar. The next 4/5 years will be critical for his future. But definitely a player to watch the next few years.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
True true...Just a pretty exciting looking player at present...BTW, I think it actually might be Lee Seung Woo

L

LJ Troph

I have seen him in three games this weekend at a Elite tournament in Sweden, his performance stunned everyone. FCB is playing the final tomorrow against Red Star Belgrade, if you wanna watch, it's streamed at http://lennartjohanssontrophy.se/ He has scored eleven goals in four games so far against real good opponents. Nr 10 is also fantastic.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If this kid (or any of our Koreans) make it in to the first team our revenue from that region is going to go mental.

He looks great, we seem to have so many quick effective dribblers in the youth system at the moment, especially the Asians and Africans.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If this kid (or any of our Koreans) make it in to the first team our revenue from that region is going to go mental.

He looks great, we seem to have so many quick effective dribblers in the youth system at the moment, especially the Asians and Africans.

I think there are no less than 3 very promising young Koreans in the cantera...When Lee turns 16, I suspect the hype will really start to build for him but you're right, it's a great gateway for the club into Asia

ranjix

Jefecito
I think there are no less than 3 very promising young Koreans in the cantera...When Lee turns 16, I suspect the hype will really start to build for him but you're right, it's a great gateway for the club into Asia

Lee, Park and who is the third one? I know Kubo but he is Japanese.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lee, Park and who is the third one? I know Kubo but he is Japanese.

Jang Gyeolhee

6990323379_d92054a8b6_z.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific touch, truth is all 3 are really good...I'm not sure which group of kids are more impressive, the Koreans or the Cameroonians...I've been watching a lot of these youth teams and Infantil A, for example, is really impressive...Sooo much technical skill and such rapid attacks, they really overwhelm opponents...I watched the B team right after on Saturday and became dejected by comparison, it was night & day...A lot of exciting looking talents in the cantera

shockey80

Terrific touch, truth is all 3 are really good...I'm not sure which group of kids are more impressive, the Koreans or the Cameroonians...I've been watching a lot of these youth teams and Infantil A, for example, is really impressive...Sooo much technical skill and such rapid attacks, they really overwhelm opponents...I watched the B team right after on Saturday and became dejected by comparison, it was night & day...A lot of exciting looking talents in the cantera

Probably because of the competition. The B team are playing against men at a professional level and are never likely to be a lot better than their opponent. Where as the younger aged players will be playing against teams of the same age and their ability is likely to be much better than those of their opponent.

Home of Barca Fans