Seung Woo Lee

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's big too, as opposed to Kubo and Paik. The other korean in the same team, Jang, is supposed to be very good too. They start almost every game.

But I've heard Lee is pretty arrogant/shows a lack of respect...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definite lack of respect, what the hell is this?...He Balotelli'd the club?

201137113851.jpg

3SamSoccer

How does this happen? A Korean kid in South Africa...gets picked up for a team in Spain....? Is this just luck of the draw and the stars are aligned or is there a definite way for your kid to be seen by Barcelona in a live setting? Obviously they do not care about video which is smart because anyone can tailor a video to only show the best of what a kid has.... I have done it! But why isn't Barcelona looking more aggressively into the states right now for prospects. Is it a Visa thing? Football has finally caught on over hear more than ever and their are loads of kids with talent that are ripe for ruining in our own youth system. So who can tell us how to best get our kid noticed by a elusive Barcelona scout?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How does this happen? A Korean kid in South Africa...gets picked up for a team in Spain....? Is this just luck of the draw and the stars are aligned or is there a definite way for your kid to be seen by Barcelona in a live setting? Obviously they do not care about video which is smart because anyone can tailor a video to only show the best of what a kid has.... I have done it! But why isn't Barcelona looking more aggressively into the states right now for prospects. Is it a Visa thing? Football has finally caught on over hear more than ever and their are loads of kids with talent that are ripe for ruining in our own youth system. So who can tell us how to best get our kid noticed by a elusive Barcelona scout?

I think he played for the korean NT

mittchan82

The scouts are everywhere. I'm sure it's not that they are not looking in the States but they haven't found a player with a potential that satisfies their criteria. And believe it or not, football has lot more of catching up to do here in the States compared to other parts of the world. Our so-called passion for the sports is nothing compared to what you can see in the streets of many other countries.

And about the picture: these kids grew up watching mostly EPL and RM is widely known for their stellar line up of the first Galatico. This is why I wish Barca would do more Asian tours, especially in Korea. It sickens me to see that a news of Ji Sung Park sitting on the bench is a bigger headliner than Messi breaking records left and right in Korea. EPL is overrated by Koreans because of the Korean players. Also, the old guy in the middle is the president of KFA and I heard those two are his favorite teams so that's why they were wearing those hidious jackets.

Right now Barca has 3 prospects in the ranks of La Masia and they should use this to expand their fan base in Korea.

Home of Barca Fans