Seung Woo Lee

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why would the ban hold if the conditions evoking it are resolved? It's absolutely unfair that he doesn't have the chance for normal development until he turns 18!! By that time he probably would've already been in the B team, yet because of this setback he'll end up still being in Juvenil A :(

And why the hell would Ayoub and Perez leave?

F4THi

Banned
Can't he go on loan for a team in South Korea until Jan 2016 ?
it seems like the problem isn't gonna be solves and it's really unfair for him
not to play regularly for another 2 years !!

and what's the situation with Ayoub and Perez ? it'd be really shame to lose those two great talents !!

about Lee, can't he play in the UEFA Youth League ?

Ronnie10

Can't he go on loan for a team in South Korea until Jan 2016 ?
it seems like the problem isn't gonna be solves and it's really unfair for him
not to play regularly for another 2 years !!

and what's the situation with Ayoub and Perez ? it'd be really shame to lose those two great talents !!

about Lee, can't he play in the UEFA Youth League ?
If he is banned under FIFA and UEFA obviously he can't play.

DinhoR10

This is beyond lame maybe Barcelona should establish a Second division team in another country so talents like lee are less tempted to leave and get their proper training. Im glad Lee decided to sty even with the restrictions placed on him. It shows that he really loves the club.

kozza

Why certain to leave?...Sounds like it remains unresolved

There are talks for their renewal from December if not before, and there are no advancements until now end of March, they are gaining time contrary to to Alena who will renew, I suppose they are gaining time in order to not be excluded from the squad for the rest of the season, like what happened with Toral.

MessiDinho10

There are talks for their renewal from December if not before, and there are no advancements until now end of March, they are gaining time contrary to to Alena who will renew, I suppose they are gaining time in order to not be excluded from the squad for the rest of the season, like what happened with Toral.

I suppose you've never heard of :zubi: then.

khaled_a_d

Additionally, the club was granted a period of 90 days in which to regularise the situation of all minor players concerned.
Now ,I am curious about that part from the whole ban thing
How should we regularise it,would it affect us having Lee? I would be more disappointed if lose him may be even more the transfer ban itself

Alarcón

Nothing will happen to him, the situation is already "regularised" as the players can't take part in any official matches for their respective youth team. Pretty idiotic statement from FIFA.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Seriously?

I would...The transfer ban is effectively for the summer since Barcelona doesn't really conduct transfers in the winter anyway...If the Ter Stegen deal is unaffected, we'd cope...Losing a prized talent like LSW?...We'd cope there as well but you can bet it'd be much less likely that the next great young talent will think twice about coming to La Masia

There's a bigger issue to consider and that's the sanctity of the cantera and the club's foundation of developing youth talent...One transfer window is not worth losing that

Tomchin

Since when was Lee not allowed to play anymore? I always knew that he was one of our brightest talents in the Juvenil, didn't know that he was already forbidden to play for a long time tbh.

Home of Barca Fans