Seung Woo Lee

raskolnikov

La FIFA casi nunca actúa de oficio en estos casos, por lo que parece bastante probable que haya sido algún otro club el que haya denunciado esa situación ante el máximo organismo futbolístico internacional

This part is weird to me, maybe im paranoid but I think you can guess which is the "otro club"

PaCmAn

South Korean player Seung Woo Lee (15) can't play for Barcelona anymore. Club trying to solve the issue with FIFA. [sport]

FIFA announced that Barcelona that Seung Woo Lee not eligible to play for the Catalans because the club have breached rules: "international transfers of players are allowed only when the player reaches the age of 18 years" according to article 19 of the "regulations on the status and transfer of players".

the highest soccer body never usually enter nursing in these cases that it is normal that some club has denounced this situation so it is likely that other players in Catalonia are in breach of these requirements. FC Barcelona is already at work to fix the problem and issue a reply to FIFA.

Asian Player already has missed two matches with his team and is considered one of the most promising players from the FC Barcelona youth. Therefore, this situation could affect the development of the player.

Yugi

what in the fucking hell? messi came here when he was 13, other players from other countries came here when they were 13-14-15 hell even Take Kubo came here when he was 10
if it´s true that some other club has hands in it (and I am positive its madrid) than fuck them hard

Galning

what in the fucking hell? messi came here when he was 13, other players from other countries came here when they were 13-14-15 hell even Take Kubo came here when he was 10
if it´s true that some other club has hands in it (and I am positive its madrid) than fuck them hard

Messi had one of his parents living in Barcelona as well, it's one of the three things that makes an exception to that rule.

The player's parents move to the club's country for non-football related purposes.
The transfer occurs within the territory of the European Union or the European Economic Area and the player being within 16 to 18 years of age.
The player lives 50km from a border shared by the club's country, with the club being within 50km of that same border.

Galning

Because it has to be non-football related. They'd have to find jobs and you can imagine how difficult that would be for two South Koreans who speak no Spanish or Catalan in the current Spanish economical crisis..

Home of Barca Fans