Txiki Begiristain

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Txiki has a contract with FC Barcelona just as any member of staff does i.e. players, managers, coaches. Of course his profile is politically relevant, he is very much linked to Laporta and any president depends on his technical secretary to carry out his will. Txiki's contract expires at the end of the season but Laporta has spoken about extending it (into the mandate of the next president) to ensure continuity. Not what an incoming president wants, I'm sure.
Yeah, thought as much, Cheers dude.

V

Valon

I think he shouldn't get his contract extended because most likely the new president will want his technical secretary and not Txiki.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Maybe we should replace txiki with bill clinton :D He done what i think almost impossible job to release two reporters from kim jong ill's prison.

spursandbarca

Before when Sandro was around. Sandro was basically doing the transfers.

If Sandro is president Bakero will be the sporting director.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Before when Sandro was around. Sandro was basically doing the transfers.

If Sandro is president Bakero will be the sporting director.

One of the things I recently read intimated that there would be no sporting director should Rosell be elected.

V

Valon

One of the things I recently read intimated that there would be no sporting director should Rosell be elected.

Of course there will be. Rosell is his friend in facebook so he knows that stuff man.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I think he's done alright with his time at Barca. Not the best but how many teams have perfect director of footballs?

Players like Keita and Pinto are hard to come by. Good solid squad players which were excatly what we needed. Having said that, he has over paid for a lot of players including Alves, Zlatan, Chysus...

Txiki: "I did my best this summer. I brought 3 players."

I thought that was George Bush talking to Pep!!

spursandbarca

txiki already said he will leave when Laporta leaves.

unless sandro has changed his mind I was told that by one of those ex vice presidents who has dealings with the bank i work for

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
txiki already said he will leave when Laporta leaves.

unless sandro has changed his mind I was told that by one of those ex vice presidents who has dealings with the bank i work for

Maybe Sandro doesn´t mind having him as a ficus as he would deal with transfers himself anyway?

Home of Barca Fans