Gael Etock

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gael ETOCK currently plays for Juvenil A team.
Born: 5.07.1993.

FC Barcelona could have secured the goalscorer for many years with Gael Etock. The player is only 15 years old, but already takes giant steps.
This weekend he made his debut with the Juvenil team. Gael played against guys three years older than him, and scored one of the four goals for Blaugrana.

Gael is a footballer mentored by 'Samuel Eto'o Foundation' and is on track to break molds, along with his compatriot, also from Cameroon, Armand Ella.

Etock has marked this season in three different Barca categories, the Cadete A, Juvenil B and Juvenil A
His representative, Mesalles also emphasizes that the young striker resembles Samuel Eto "for his big heart and all of his money he gives to his family in Cameroon. "

Etock is a big, fast and very agile in the opposition box, much like Eto'o. He could very well be the future replacement for Samuel, who is is maybe counting his last months in FC Barcelona shirt.

His goal on Sunday with the youth was a relief for Etock and two
previously failed and told Barca TV, said "these errors left me worried. I was a bit nervous and was afraid that if I do not mark a goal, the coach will sub me."

The FC Barcelona youngster usually trains with Juvenil B, who are runned by manager Javi Garcia Pimienta. Etock resides in La Masia, where he is guided to integrate with both the group and his new country.

maz

I walk the line
Could be promising. Then again we have had a few over the years that look promising but failed to live up to the expectation.

Although etock..doesnt that sound like such a spoof name of eto'o?! I was expecting this topic to be a youtub link to some crap footballer in cameroon who wore an eto'o shirt but couldnt hit the ground with the ball :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And this guy does look older than 15. Like you pointed out in Eto thread, makes one even more suspicious about Eto`s age.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Something fishy is going on at Masia. Looks like we started cloning our players. This guy is a spitting image of Eto.
They could have made up a different name though, so it isn`t that obvious :lol:

Evil

Shabazz
Imajine he makes the first team in a few years. This dude who looks just like Eto'o and his name is Etock .. It would be insane.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Imagine he would make the first team while Eto'o still plays,:lol: now that would be awesome!

Eto'o and Etock on top :p

maz

I walk the line
I still cant get over how funny this guys name is. Surely it must be a joke! Etock?!!! From cameroon?? Come on man..where are the hidden cameras?!

Zqa-

I am very sure I saw this guy at La Masia when I was in Barcelona. Walked right past me over to the training ground with some other guy..

Could be promising. Hopefully he will develope into the new Eto'o.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
he is only 15 y.o.??? he look much much older. it would be great to see Eto'o and Etock in same team :smile:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i feel like with a name like etock and being from cameron.. he has been chosen by the soccer god's to be the replacement for sammy etoo... maybe i ambeing a lil over dramatic..:D

Home of Barca Fans