Gael Etock

Fourteen

Monster Masch
lol Very good.

I've seen some stuff on this kid before aswell as that Armand dude. Both very promising and looked good in the videos, much like players who are playing now did, when they were youth players.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Here's that Euguene kid, FCB-Michael mentioned, ripping the shit out of the kids he is playing against. Africans are the way forward! Oh and watch out for the huge black dude who hugs him after one of his goals! I'm sure it's Yaya Toure, he can't play with them!
[YOUTUBE]lz2b6lNmNO4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Another African kid who we haven't mentioned! and he set's up another african kid who hasn't been mentioned! we've got loads!
[YOUTUBE]isuB3cuMsMM&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Armand Ella, not the best video;
[YOUTUBE]SrBwV4_A7Lo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Etock;
[YOUTUBE]omHs91Z0Di8[/YOUTUBE]

maz

I walk the line
Thanks. He looks more composed than eto'o. Im surprised he hasnt scored many with his head given that he looks much taller than the other players. Although being from cameroon he is probably about 24 but his passport says 15.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So, i have been laughing with Maz' avatar ........... but the comparison so to say gets even more freaky than what has been mentioned already.

Etooooooooock
Etock
Comment tu t'appeles
Je m'appelle Gael

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

S

Snyde

Remember that guy jamrokk from fcbweb who always knew all the details about upcoming stars from Masia? Well he's been talking about Etock for some time now. Haven't personally seen anything of him myself.

BTW We should invite jamrokk here, he'd be a lovely addition to this brilliant forum.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
there is no chance he is 15 :eek: he looks like he is about 30 must have hit puberty about the age of 8 :eek:

Home of Barca Fans