Daniel Agger

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
tumblr_l6v79cukQH1qzscl9o1_500.jpg

He sure as hell got the DNA

When you're right, you're right. The evidence above shows we have a rightful claim :)

Trickykid

Apparently Agger got this tattoo just the other day:

agger-tattoo-zoomed.jpg

Doesn't really look like he's planning on going anywhere. Good on him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Not that I'd ever dream of having a tattoo there myself, but if you really can't see the point Agger's making here, well then...

of course you'll never walk alone is the acronym, but still why get the tattoo there and look like a thug.

Never understand it.

ShandyFFM

i really dont get why the standart price for a good player is up to 25 mio..... its such a bad joke.... barca should try to sign some player from the bundesliga ... its kinda strange but players from the bundesliga ar way cheeper than players from spain/italy/england or france..... subotic/hummels/dante/höwedes/naldo/

Trickykid

Torres has a Liverpool tattoo if im not mistaken, he backstabbed Liverpool so..
I bet plenty footballers out there have tattoos related to their former and present clubs, but surely you can see the significance in Agger getting YNWA on his knuckles during the days where he's being heavily linked with a move away from Liverpool?

I could of course be completely wrong, and he instead got it to show he's got the club in his heart wherever he goes.

... or perhaps he just went on a heavy drinking binge, and woke up all knackerede not knowing what the hell hit him or his knuckles.

We'll see. I don't think he's going anywhere, if it's up to himself at least.

XaviMessiGirl

The point is he JUST got it, he wouldn't do that if he wanted to leave. So the only way he's leaving is if the club kicks him out (I've seen valuations quoted from 25-27m). But I'd be very disappointed if that happened.

Doobs

The Messiah
I wont be sad if he stays at Liverpool, If he does join Barca it would be great IMO.

But we wont pay 27 mill.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Valeri Bojinov has a Fiorentina tattoo and he now hates Fiorentina. :lol:

Football players don't exactly have the best judgment at times. When you give young men with little education, some of whom aren't exactly intelligent to begin with, unlimited money, you can't exactly expect class on their part.

Home of Barca Fans