Daniel Agger

Antimadridista1

What is your definition of "on the market"?

It means that they are not in selling clubs and not in big clubs like Bayern, Real, PSG, City, Chelsea who are not known for selling their stars.
It means that by negotiating and giving a lot of money you can buy the player.

AS Roma is a selling club (they sold Marquinhos to PSG and Lamela to Spurs, their two best players of 2012/2013)
Bilbao is a selling club, just like Porto because they make business by putting a release clause on players. Herrera left for ManUtd, Javier Martinez left for Bayern.

This is why I think that those players are on the market ; if we really want any of them, we can buy ; instead of Thiago Silva, or Cahill, Kompany who won't come even if you give 60m euro to their clubs.

ps: According to Tancredi Palmieri, Agger has an agreement with Barca.

Tomchin

Has missed on average, 11 matches per season over the last 5 years due to injuries
11 league-games, or 11 games in all competitions? 11 games in all competitions doesn't seem that bad, i guess Liverpool play 50-55 games a season or so?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Looks like he is on his way to Brøndby for around 3.8m euros.

143aff0f_kobewat2.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agger want to return to Brøndby, the team where he started his career. His team.

I would have thought that he'd stay in Liverpool or move to at the very least a midtable team, if not a big team, but it looks like he want the return back home.....

Trickykid

Agger has announced his retirement today at the age of 31.

Class act and a great footballer completely ruined by injuries. Such a shame.

Home of Barca Fans