Daniel Agger

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gerard Romero ‏@gerardromero 4m View translation
Daniel Agger va abandonar la concentració del Liverpool diumenge per una pressumpte lesió. Aquesta nit al @tudirasrac1 algun detallet més...

He's claiming that Agger left Liverpool's training-camp last Sunday due to an "injury". More details later tonight

Fake injury is obviously fake. Case closed, Watson! :sherlock:

xavi_the_Boss

Well they bought Lovren a few days ago.So maybe Agger really comes.

Or maybe he really is just injured again.:(

Last edited:
F

Flavia

<s>@</s>gerardromero <small class="time"> 48 seg </small> Daniel Agger está en Liverpool. Se fue enfadado de la concetración de su equipo dspués de la llegada de Lovren. El jugador espera propuestas
Agger is in liverpool. Left the trainings upset, after Lovren's arrival. He is waiting for proposals.

Agger quiere salir del Liverpool este verano. Espera que se pueda cerrar pronto su salida dspués de este acto de rebeldía
Agger wants out of liverpool this summer. He hopes to leave fast, after this rebel act.

L

linetty

Seems like Agger could be our second CB signing. I don't know how to feel about this...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The Independent says we've closed a £12M pound deal with Liverpool for Agger and only personal terms remain

Antimadridista1

Better than nothin I would say. But when you've got the likes of Hummels, Benatia, Laporte on the market and you take Mathieu + Agger… there's a real problem.

USWAY

Wait what? All I've seen is Daily Mail and Sport reporting it so far...

Either way, I don't mind him. Having Rakitic in midfield and Agger/Mathieu in defense gives a solid path with enough competition for both Rafinha and Bartra to step up and become starters in the future. Players that have enough quality to play for us but aren't so indispensable that it blocks our promising youngsters, if anything it pushes them to perform even better. This lays the foundation for another canterano-era with Deulofeu and Montoya just a bit farther behind. Looking forward to it.
Great point, and I agree completely.

Home of Barca Fans