Mats Hummels

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I like this guy, he and pique would be just awesome, he has just enough of the wild eyes to complement pique, so we won't have a pique-marquez thing were they are so sexy for much of the game, that they get caught up in their own sexiness every now and then.

it was always so epic when that happened.

:lol:

I'll take any one of Hummels,Silva and lastly Sakho.

which means two of muniesa,fontas,bartra or gomez is out, but thats life

I'd rather have Mascherano at CB, tbh. he has that same kind of drive and insanity that Puyol does. I don't think Hummels is different enough from Piqué. we would just end up with the same situation we had with Piqué & Marquez, with absolutely oodles of sexyness but not True Grit.

jamrock

it was always so epic when that happened.

:lol:

I'd rather have Mascherano at CB, tbh. he has that same kind of drive and insanity that Puyol does. I don't think Hummels is different enough from Piqué. we would just end up with the same situation we had with Piqué & Marquez, with absolutely oodles of sexyness but not True Grit.

Yeah masch would indeed by the perfect replacement for puyol, the grit is what we need to keep pique doing the sexy stuff

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hey but that combination proved awesome for me during that magical season!!

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Is he still playing good or it was just last season?
He is still good - with a few glitches like in the last CL match in Marseille.

I hope he will stay for a little longer in Dortmund, although i wouldnt rule a transfer out. But i can only imagine him to go to Barca as he is a huge Barca admirer (like the whole Dortmund team pretty much). A lot will depend on Dortmund qualifying for CL again this season or not.

DucdeOrléans

He is still good - with a few glitches like in the last CL match in Marseille.

I hope he will stay for a little longer in Dortmund, although i wouldnt rule a transfer out. But i can only imagine him to go to Barca as he is a huge Barca admirer (like the whole Dortmund team pretty much). A lot will depend on Dortmund qualifying for CL again this season or not.

I did not know that El Tren. (him being a culé). Do you have a source? Apparently Götze (what a talent) likes both FCB and FCF.

Poldi doing pretty good, ah?

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Dunno about him being a cule, but he stated in interviews multiple times that they watch a lot of Barca, learning and trying to copy a lot from them. Thats why i actually called him an 'admirer'.

But whats FCF?

ANd ye, Poldi is having a lot of good games recently. He increased his defensive work lately and this cologne just has mroe attacking opportunities than before.

DucdeOrléans

Fair enough but that's mainly due to Jürgen Klopp is it not?

Franco CF;) (I know)

Yeah, at first I thought we would not get along with Solbakken (there were initial problems as you know) but he has responded well.

What I also noticed with Poldi is that he already has scored 43 goals for Germany at the age of 26 years. "Only" 19 less than Klose who is 7 years older and 25 less than the all-time topscorer, Müller.

I fancy him to beat that record.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Dunno really. Depends a lot how he will do in the future. He will be at Euros next year due to his experience.

But young players are getting there, ready to take over his spot, esp. Schürrle. And most of them have more convincing games in the NT lately. So it wouldnt be a surprise if Poldi will get slowly sorted our after Euros.

About Götze: never heard he was fancying RM tbh.

DucdeOrléans

Dunno really. Depends a lot how he will do in the future. He will be at Euros next year due to his experience.

But young players are getting there, ready to take over his spot, esp. Schürrle. And most of them have more convincing games in the NT lately. So it wouldnt be a surprise if Poldi will get slowly sorted our after Euros.

About Götze: never heard he was fancying RM tbh.

Well, you are right but nevertheless I think it is a pretty damn good statistic considering his age. Germany has a lot of talent indeed.

Well, I remember reading it once. (that he fancies both the Spanish giants) but could be untrue. I mean, both VDC and Ozil claimed they were culés so.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans