Lord Nicklas Bendtner

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we can motivate him he should be more than good enough, its Tippeligaen we are talking about here.

Can see him getting smashed at a party and do something stupid instead

My prediction: 4 goals and two rides with the cops.

Morten

Can see him getting smashed at a party and do something stupid instead

My prediction: 4 goals and two rides with the cops.

RBK actually has a good record when it comes to getting players to turn it around, whether its injuries or something else.
Im optimistic, but then again, Bendtner is a much bigger profile than others we have dealt with in the past, and therefore, a bigger ego.

DonAK

RBK actually has a good record when it comes to getting players to turn it around, whether its injuries or something else.
Im optimistic, but then again, Bendtner is a much bigger profile than others we have dealt with in the past, and therefore, a bigger ego.

It's a supposedly a very expensive deal for you guys too. So you better hope he doesn't fuck up.

Morten

Lord Bendtner has scored 2 goals in norwegian tippeligaen.
Ronaldo, Messi and Zlatan? Zero.
Haters will say they never played in tippeligaen.

Morten

That said, he has done quite well so far, a bit rusty and stationary, but let see what happens. Very good when he first gets involved in our games, i feel.

Morten

Scored a couple of goals in the begining, played some half-decent matches. But now, he doesnt do anything, completely stationary. Our fellow from Iceland is a far better striker for our team, time to bench the lord.

DonAK

Scored a couple of goals in the begining, played some half-decent matches. But now, he doesnt do anything, completely stationary. Our fellow from Iceland is a far better striker for our team, time to bench the lord.

Waste of money then as I thought he'd be.

Home of Barca Fans