Lord Nicklas Bendtner

Blaugrana94

Nicklas Bendtner
Nicklas Bendtner (23) is a Danish footballer who plays for Arsenal and the Danish national team as a striker. His preferred position is centre forward, but can also play as a winger.

In London they call him "Big Ben" because he's a very big player - 1.95 meter high.

A little off topic: He started his carrier in Tårnby Boldklub - the same club I plays for ;).

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Worst player on the planet, don't understand how he can play for Arsenal? Surely he wouldn't even fit in my Sunday league football team..

Now walter Pandiani, there you have a total world class player that would walk into all teams on the planet,

except for Stoke of course.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Worst player on the planet, don't understand how he can play for Arsenal? Surely he wouldn't even fit in my Sunday league football team..

Now walter Pandiani, there you have a total world class player that would walk into all teams on the planet,

except for Stoke of course.

Maxi Lopez > Pandiani > good strikers > Bendtner > Kenny Miller

V

Valon

12973540089849f71.png

Sewelly

How could he be overrated if everybody thinks he's rubbish?

If anything he's grossly underrated. His starts to goals/assists record at Arsenal is very good, his allround game is decent and he is good in the air. He is not good enough to be a starting striker for Arsenal but the ridiculous hyperbolic criticism that is thrown in his direction is moronic. A more than decent player who would walk into 90% of football teams a level below Arsenal.

Plus, he's only 23.

Home of Barca Fans