Footballers who can/can't sing?

Better singing career?

• Total voters

zanela

This one is not to judge players for their football. We do that everyday. Rather one to recognise footballer's talents outside the obvious domain. I'm only focusing on vocals here. Obv Eboué would win all the other ones. :lol:
Who do you think of the listed candidates would 've a successful singing career if they weren't footballers?

My nominees -

My pick - Gattuso :lol:

I might 've missed some deserving ones. But this is all i could gather for the moment.
Feel free to list your own. :D

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
the legend himself:

[youtube]kQUJfpcSRQ0[/youtube]

and sth from the dark ages of german football history ...

[youtube]nDEfaonoQvg[/youtube]

ok, they aint singing themselves ... but at least they had some fun there ... esp. Klinsmann, which is absolutely no coincidence ;)

CuleWern

CR would be better of singing than trying to play a teamsport all alone. Actually, he can't sing - Villa, Iker aint doing half bad though :D

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think Villa, and not because he plays for us. He seems to be have the best intonation, all the others seem prone to getting off key. And he articulates well. Has a nice voice. Point for VILLLA!

zanela

Looks like the poll ques has been misunderstood by some. My bad, i should 've framed it better. I don't mean a music career relative to their footballing one. Rather in comparison to those 've made an attempt at it.
I mean i can't find any other explanation why C.ronaldo is leading over Villa on this poll. :lol:

I agree with putogusiluz8. While the samples here are amateurish, Villa's is the closest to anything soulful. He has the keys and rhythm going for him, the others are trying way too hard it seems.

W

woobie

I'm having no luck finding any clips but remember seeing Llorente on a talk show when I was in Spain. During the cooking demo (of all things) he sang a bit and had a reasonably good voice too. If anyone can find a clip....

Of those Zanela posted, my vote goes to Villa.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I think after going trophy-less again this season CR7 should consider singing as a profession, honestly he has a very good singing voice, at least better then the rest of the above :lol:...

Home of Barca Fans