FC Barcelona Futsal

raki

Tough battle for La Liga against Inter and El Pozo. New players are very good but also lost 2 great players Torra and Fernandao.

raki

How has this season gone? Been out of touch

Bad. We lost the Champions in the Final. Lost the league in the play-off semis at home in the 3rd game. Lost the Spanish Cup in the final against an average team.
With the amazing squad that we have it´s disappointing.

Leo_Messi

Petition to rename the thread title to FC Barcelona Futsal.

Reposting my post again in hope of you or other moderators seeing it [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION].

We have made the Final Four of the UEFA Champions League this season once again. It will be played in Kazakhstan and we are playing against Kairat (best Kazakh team) in the semifinal. Would be epic with a Barça-Inter FS final!

Messi983

Reposting my post again in hope of you or other moderators seeing it [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION].

We have made the Final Four of the UEFA Champions League this season once again. It will be played in Kazakhstan and we are playing against Kairat (best Kazakh team) in the semifinal. Would be epic with a Barça-Inter FS final!

Done. :)

Not following Barça futsal much but great news.

BTW, Final Four will be played between 26.-28. April.

Messi983

We could've scored 5 goals with a bit more luck. Ferrao was brilliant. Great goal by Murcia too.

[youtube]1FKBGr5LmAI[/youtube]

Messi983

Inter just lost against Sporting.

Our semifinal against Kairat is on now on youtube

[youtube]TFhevBNo39Y[/youtube]

Home of Barca Fans