Javier Saviola

impeh

Hi, its me..
i guess if messi wins a few more CL's and maybe another Ballon d'Or or two, we may finally be able to compare him to Saviola :blush:

Banana-Rama

its remarkable that saviola made it to the level that he did in football, he is tiny, one of the smallest players i ever seen lol............

Banana-Rama

Read comment. Got this face -> :amazed:

Saw location. Face changed to -> :lol:

but for a striker he is so weak and small, and he is not really quick enough to make up for it, thats why he didn't make it at one of the biggest clubs, too limited physically............

B

barcelonista

but for a striker he is so weak and small, and he is not really quick enough to make up for it, thats why he didn't make it at one of the biggest clubs, too limited physically............

Is this the reason for the guy in your avatar warming the bench nowadays?

Chainsaw

Killahead
He didn't really make it though. Well, depends on definition, but he wasn't sublime for us

Yes he didn't make it as the another 'Next Maradona' and didn't live up to the contract Gaspart brought him with to the club, but he still did good and fans liked him. Actually he was one of the very few good signings that Gaspart did back then. The conditions of his contract was just too much though.

Home of Barca Fans