Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Henrique

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, time for a Monday Barca forum poll.

We have Caceres vs. Henrique. Let`s say (and this is very possible) that Pep will have to choose between the two.
Who is your choice?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Both with Milito and Marquez out. But in this case i choose Caceres because he is the only cd with pace in our team...
But Henrique would be good to because he is left footed(at least i think he is..)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We haven`t had someone like Caceres ever since Maxi Lopez left. An instant star on and off pitch :smile:

kiki#8

Both with Milito and Marquez out. But in this case i choose Caceres because he is the only cd with pace in our team...
But Henrique would be good to because he is left footed(at least i think he is..)

you think wrong...he's right footed ;)

M.L. King

The Preacher
How many of you have seen Henrique play, is my question. Until he comes to Barca it's hard to make any choice, cause we don't really know how he will adapt to our system, if he will at all.

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
Our defense style is very diffrent than other teams. We need our defenders to push up front, make long passes, mantain the offside trap in an effective way, play high up front. If Henrique can adapt to this system then we should get him, he could be a good defender in heading and tackling but if he can´t follow our system then it´ll be hard to choose. Same like Cáceres, he´s a good defender imo, just hasn´t adapted to our style of playing yet.

kiki#8

Yet is key word!
He will, I'm sure. He played last two games full 90 minutes, and he played pretty good!

Evil

Shabazz
Whats the point of sending him on loan when he's older ? The point of sending him on loan is because he's young and needs to get regular playing time and experience, now seems to be the perfect time.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Henrique. I have watched him playing at leverkusen, his tackling and sliding aces are cool. Caceres is okay.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I choose Caceres and made this a tie..

Caceres is faster, Liga adapted, can play on the left (which is a position we always lack), and already adapted to our system.
However i'd like Henrique to come back from loan..

so Both for me but if i had to choose Caceres.

Home of Barca Fans